Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't seen the hover tank pilot at TRU yet but I'm sure it will be popping up soon on the shelves

Still haven't seen the hover tank pilot at TRU yet but I'm sure it will be popping up soon on the shelves

Man, NJ is flooded with them (or at least they were as of the last couple of weeks). I went to two different TRU's and there were at least 30 in each store. I heard a rumor that the distribution warehouse for NJ received 10,000 Hovertank Pilot figures, but I don't know if that's true. Hopefully they will hit your area soon, too!

Man, NJ is flooded with them (or at least they were as of the last couple of weeks). I went to two different TRU's and there were at least 30 in each store. I heard a rumor that the distribution warehouse for NJ received 10,000 Hovertank Pilot figures, but I don't know if that's true. Hopefully they will hit your area soon, too!

I'm not sweating it. My TRUs always seem to get their influx of new stuff around now to Xmas. I'm sure I"ll see all the RO troopers again packed on the shelves within the upcoming weeks

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Loving Krennic and the Shoretrooper.

99eec70b2519b0b13b825e439c289b13.jpg

Same here, there were at least 20 at my store last weekend. I'm sure these are going to be the same as the FO exclusive and be sitting around next year at this time.

Tank pilot is on Tru.com now too.

Really need Walmart to put theirs back up on the site!

Finally got one of these monsters too and I like it a lot better than I expected LOL
First thing I tried was unscrew the cylindrical thingys to get a more classic TIE look
Surprised I haven't seen anyone doing it yet - what do you guys think, yay or nay?

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1(1).jpg

By the way, has anyone ever repainted the 6" TIE fighter? Only one I've ever seen was the Phasma TIE on eBay

s-l1600 (1).jpg

It's funny all I see at the stores right now are an overwhelming abundance of Jyn 6" just hanging as a peg warmer , I wonder after Friday, will even the Jyn peg warmers be flying off the shelves :lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Finally got BS Palpatine at retail price, along with gold arm Threepio, at a comic store in Dublin, Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got one of these monsters....

Yeah Amazon had this on sale for like $65 in June and after getting one last Xmas, that deal was too good to pass up. Have NO idea where to put these twin behemoths!

Finally found Revan! Not sure if I should open it or find a second one to open...

IMG_1706_zpseevxrabq.jpg

Last edited:
Back