Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No other than the little Demon himself....Yoda

Star-Wars-Black-Yoda.jpg

Nice. The ONLY figure in this line that could get away with real cloth anything.

hasbro needs to do something to put some excitement into this line.....

Yeah, like making these things more available. I'm afraid local stores are not buying these anymore since so many sit on the pegs because people only seem to want one character from each wave. I've still never seen any wave 3.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Looks odd to me like the proportions are off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ I feel like the proportions are ROTS instead of Empire or Return.

So if wave 4 is Stormie, Clonie, Ani and Fett, wave 5 would be Vader, Jedi Luke, CHewie and some repack.

Would wave 6 then be Yoda, Palpatine and possibly two repacks again?

The detail on the Yoda is great (the sculpt, not the bathrobe) and I do like the vintage appearance it has. I just wish it wasn't a hybrid of the Prequels and Empire. Forget the lightsaber and prequel appearances, give him Luke's flash light, the belt w/ pouches, the food pot, and maybe some of Luke's equipment.

The Dias is part of the ROTJ Jabba character. Kind of like releasing “Max Rebo” as a figure without his organ. It does not work. I am hoping that they are included together down the road. If not then too bad for me. I’ll just “move along”!!

The box is the dias though. There's even a place to put the Han Solo in carbonite block.

It's one of those collectibles that stays in the box, I think. It looks great,

high-resolution-hasbro-sdcc-Jabba-set-in-package1.jpg

Oh good another SDCC exclusive I WON'T be able to get! Thanks Hasblo!

Back