Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got two Stormtroopers for a smidge over retail. Thank goodness for Amazon's one-click ordering. If anyone still needs them, they might have a few left.

It's so weird how they skimp on all things to make money, yet they refuse to release guaranteed top sellers more.:lol

It's like.. wut!? They could release a wave of 4 stormtroopers and it would still fly off the shelves.

Womitopi *****es.:lol
SDCC-201Star-Wars-Black-Series-Jabba-The-Hutt.jpg

"Hasbro has fired the first shot in the reveal wars for May the 4th be with you! Just how awesome is the SDCC 2014 Star Wars Black Series Jabba the Hutt? The figures are packed in a display that recreates the villains throne room lair from Return of the Jedi, including space for last year’s Comic-Con Exclusive toy, a Carbonite-frozen Han Solo. Thanks to Entertainment Weekly for the pics."
https://news.toyark.com/2014/05/03/star-wars-sdcc-2014-black-series-jabba-hutt-124243

Looks nice. Hope german wholesalers sell them like the Boba and Han Pack last year. Higher price, but better than ebay. I need it .. and if i must pay 100 Euro.
Hope to see a Gamo and Bib in future.

Ebay prices are not bad if you buy the exclusive right after SDCC ends, if you wait to long though the prices soar really fast... I got the SDCC Boba Fett/Carbonite Solo on Ebay for $90 which was cheaper then BBTS.com European version which cost $150.00, but 4-5 weeks later Ebay prices were hovering around $200+

After SDCC ends Ebay will be flooded with them from all the flippers trying to make a fast buck, best time to buy one.

Ebay prices are not bad if you buy the exclusive right after SDCC ends, if you wait to long though the prices soar really fast... I got the SDCC Boba Fett/Carbonite Solo on Ebay for $90 which was cheaper then BBTS.com European version which cost $150.00, but 4-5 weeks later Ebay prices were hovering around $200+

After SDCC ends Ebay will be flooded with them from all the flippers trying to make a fast buck, best time to buy one.

It can be not bad. But after SDCC many people want to have it as soon as possible and so the prices are often higher than a new charge after a few month.

It can be not bad. But after SDCC many people want to have it as soon as possible and so the prices are often higher than a new charge after a few month.

A lot of it depends on how many are put up for auction, for Boba Fett SDCC exclusive, I must of saw at least 50+ up for auction around the same time.. when they flood the market like that you can usually score a decent deal if you follow the auctions closely... But yea I wouldn't buy the first one that goes up right after SDCC, you usually get a lot of people who must have it that instant and the price goes through the roof, just wait for Ebay to get flooded with them then look for the deals..

Amazon has the 6-inch X-Wing Luke for 50% off right now. It's a Lightning Deal, so it won't last long.

Back