Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any one explain why the hell Hasbro have made Han Solo the fourth figure in wave 3 if they were going to double dip at lease make it 2 Stormtroopers.

This is the figure every one is going to want so why not just put 2 in a case and lose the Han Solo figure that has only just come out.

No one can explain that except for the boneheads at Hasbro distribution. They probably flipped a few coins and Han won.

Found wave 2 at Target here in Australia. $18....usually $33, so almost half price.
Fett and Greedo are amazing!
So far Aus has had ALL waves of the 4 and 6inch black series, so that is promising.

Just got Darth Maul and the Sandtrooper at Toys r us and it was buy one get one half off for a total of 30 bones.Not bad

I kindof assume/hope all these deals have more to do with the holidays, than the line not selling... I'm gonna be truly annoyed if they never get to Vader, Jedi Luke, Emperor, Chewbacca, and ep 1 Obi-Wan (and maybe even qui-gon). I think those are my only six instant buys, assuming they come out well.

Just stumbled across a complete set of wave 2 in my local k-mart.
They ****ed up the prices, got myself a 2nd Han and Fett for only $18 each! (I think thats about $15 USD!) :yess::dance
They should be $39.99 here with the 3'3/4 at $17.99 or some **** (thats aussie dollars)

Looks like they got them mixed up with the 3'3/4 prices! :rotfl

those are probably the best of wave 1, though Luke looks awesome with helmet on, imo

I think Luke looks awesome with the helmet on, too. I don't think he looks bad with the helmet off, but I'd say he's a 10/10 with the helmet on and a 7/10 with it off.

I kindof assume/hope all these deals have more to do with the holidays, than the line not selling... I'm gonna be truly annoyed if they never get to Vader, Jedi Luke, Emperor, Chewbacca, and ep 1 Obi-Wan (and maybe even qui-gon). I think those are my only six instant buys, assuming they come out well.

Is there any point in writing to Hasbro to express our appreciation/satisfaction with the line? I know it wouldn't go nearly as far as the sales they make (meaning, of course that's what they care about the most), but I dunno. Does anyone know if companies care to receive written feedback like that? Maybe it'd be worth them knowing that there are people out there who are really enjoying it. But that's probably not how it works.

I'll be annoyed if we don't get a Vader, too! I think my "must have" list of figures not already out is Vader, Chewie, Yoda, and Jedi Luke. Yoda would be tiny though!

Just stumbled across a complete set of wave 2 in my local k-mart.
They ****ed up the prices, got myself a 2nd Han and Fett for only $18 each! (I think thats about $15 USD!) :yess::dance
They should be $39.99 here with the 3'3/4 at $17.99 or some **** (thats aussie dollars)

Looks like they got them mixed up with the 3'3/4 prices! :rotfl
thought target only had 6inch series. ill need to check out kmart.

Just got a Boba and I am super geeked about how awesome he looks!! I'm not a huge Boba fan, but this figure is just very cool!!

Just bought the complete series 2 at hasbrotoyshop.com. Got free shipping and 25 percent off. Got all 4 for $63.00!

Back