Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I still haven't found S2 at retail. :(

I got the Sandtrooper as present from an old friend. Will post some pics later. A really cool figure!! I weathered its backpack and the joints where there was white color striking out instead of black.

I still haven't found S2 at retail. :(

Me neither. Only series one. My local Forbidden Planet is the only place I've seen them. When I saw them, they had one Luke (which I bought), one Maul, two R2's and two Troopers. That's it. Not really a huge amount going on there!

Really? It's a pretty decent mover here but I've seem it plenty of times.

Nope. We have a Target, Walmart and KMart here in town and none of them have gotten them in. Target still has a full shelf of S1 so that might be why.

I know, we may be the only two people in the world that like the figure.

seriously; I know mileage from figure to figure will vary, especially the eye paint apps, but the one I scored looks killer. No fraying of the cloth - just a solid, solid figure, IMO.

Sure, the joints are a tad FUGLY, but the right pose does a good job of minimizing the joint-yness

Anybody have R2? I just bought him on the discounted price on Amazon. I wasn't going to buy him, but figured I might as well, since he's a cool character and half off. He looked good in person when I saw him at Forbidden Planet.

Do you have him yet, or are you waiting for him to arrive? If you've got him, how is he?

He's not the best of the line but i'm happy with mine. The main complaints are the paint on the dome and the scale issues of him being too small. I made sure to pick one with a good paint ap. The size is disappointing next to Luke when you compare him to stills from the movie.

How much was he on the Amazon deal?

He was 10 dollars, which came to 6.50 pounds plus 4 pounds shipping. So just over 10 pounds total, which is half of what Forbidden Planet is selling him for.

I'm not sure. They're about the size of Star Wars bases, but the holes are too shallow to fit, so they may not fit any common bases.

I noticed that these figures also have peg holes in their feet, so which stands work with these figures?

NECA has clear stands coming out soon for there figures and they should work ok with most 6"-7" figures.

Can any one explain why the hell Hasbro have made Han Solo the fourth figure in wave 3 if they were going to double dip at lease make it 2 Stormtroopers.

This is the figure every one is going to want so why not just put 2 in a case and lose the Han Solo figure that has only just come out.

Back