Has anyone on here bought this lifesize Alien before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI: I've heard some horror stories on this guy and that he casts these things (1:1 Eggs, Aliens, etc) in SUPER THIN resin and they are almost ALWAYS damaged and shattered when they arrive.

Just an FYI people... buy at your own risk. :cool:

I looked into these a while ago. Just remember, if it's too good to be true, IT IS!!!

I already bought a 1:1 alien egg from him. It arrived broken :mad:
But I mailt the guy and said it was casted too thin so he made another one that was much thicker and it arrived in one piece and he send it for free. So I have no complaints about his service.

It's going for a very expensive price for a counterfeit item which is likely to break.

It's going for a very expensive price for a counterfeit item which is likely to break.

I was told by one of the guys at statueforum that this ebay person was the original seller (of the queen alien bust + these others). If it's a recast, who created the original?

I can't see any identifying marks on my Queen Alien bust, and really, I have no idea where the local person I bought it off of bought it originally, but it's very well built and sturdy and these 3dwizart guys do sell the unpainted version of it.

I saw this in ebay several time and in fact one of my friend brought it. The dome broken when delivery and the head dont look nice especially the teeth. I only like the body portion only.

You got any pics of your friends Alien by any chance?

And, depending on the price I buy it for, I would not really mind if the head was not perfect as long as the body is, I can always have it fixed up.

I have bought from them before and i believe that there work is NOT recasted and that he makes it all himself .
I have received two things from them and one was broken when it arrived but as someone said earlier he sent me a replacement free of charge . I also believe that he uses Latex mixed in with the material its made from so shouldnt break . but hey send him an Email he will reply !
Paul

Here's some pics, I slapped my watermark on them for a review I'll post later on my ~blog~, just in case anyone's wondering about the tag. If someone does find proof that any of their work are recasts, please post it in this thread since down the line, I want to buy 2 Alien eggs from them, and if that's the case, I'll find someone else. So far, I don't believe they're recasters.

queenalien.JPG

queenalien3.jpg

queenalien4.jpg

Yeah that looks pretty good! I will probably be getting this Alien then since he is good enough to be sending replacements for free if something arrives broken.

Now the long wait till I get my taxreturn money. :p

Just a heads up that 3Dwizart is legit and a very cool guy and his sculpts rock and are original. He's doing the auction like that because Fox keeps pulling them for selling that alien directly. By offering as a "free gift" they won't pull it down. Definitely buy with confidence.

Last edited:
Just a heads up that 3Dwizart is legit and a very cool guy and his sculpts rock and are original. He's doing the auction like that because Fix keeps pulling them for selling that alien directly. By offering as a "free gift" they won't pull it down. Definitely buy with confidence.

Awesome! Thanks Dan, I know I can trust them now. ;) :D

He's doing the auction like that because Fix keeps pulling them for selling that alien directly. By offering as a "free gift" they won't pull it down. Definitely buy with confidence.
What's "Fix"?

I'm surprised Fox let him include it in the sale as a freebie then cos we all know it's not free at all and actually part of the whole package.

Just a heads up that 3Dwizart is legit and a very cool guy and his sculpts rock and are original. He's doing the auction like that because Fox keeps pulling them for selling that alien directly. By offering as a "free gift" they won't pull it down. Definitely buy with confidence.

Agree with you. Good service and communication and fast delivery.
No complaints at all.

Back