Has anyone on here bought this lifesize Alien before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpawnFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
i have seen this auction before and was contemplating it. to boost up marketing, they make the 1:1 scale alien "free" - in the end it doesn't matter what is "free" as long as you get a good deal on the whole thing.

if i just had the space to have a swimming alien hanging from the ceiling. talk about a badass setup.

What don't you understand?

It seems like their is a lot of emphasis on the swimming alien, but the auction is actually for a poster. Are you interested in the whole package or is your main concern the poster?
I guess i don't understand why the auction is for the poster, should not the swimming alien be the center piece and the poster be the freebie?

i have seen this auction before and was contemplating it. to boost up marketing, they make the 1:1 scale alien "free" - in the end it doesn't matter what is "free" as long as you get a good deal on the whole thing.

if i just had the space to have a swimming alien hanging from the ceiling. talk about a badass setup.

Well I got the space for it and will soon have alot of moolah available so would love to finally get this, I have seen it on ebay alot of times but never had the money available.

And yeah that would ^^^^ing sweet having one or two of these hanging from the ceiling! :D

It seems like their is a lot of emphasis on the swimming alien, but the auction is actually for a poster. Are you interested in the whole package or is your main concern the poster?
I guess i don't understand why the auction is for the poster, should not the swimming alien be the center piece and the poster be the freebie?

I want the Alien, I don't care about the poster.

And yeah that is the weird thing why do the Alien as a freebie! That is why I said like they are trying to bypass something by sending it as a freebie.

And yeah that is the weird thing why do the Alien as a freebie! That is why I said like they are trying to bypass something by sending it as a freebie.

I would send a message to ensure the swimming alien is everything you expect it to be, and if it is...go for it...Good to see that financial circumstances are in your favor:banana

I just bought their 1:1 scale Alien Queen bust actually, through a local seller. It's fantastic, and one of my favourite purchases ever. And yes, they say it's for Alien art with the Alien as a freebie to get around some dumb Ebay rule or another.

I was planning to take pictures of the Alien Queen bust if you'd like to see the quality of one of their cheaper/smaller pieces (I mean it's huge, but it's obviously not as big as a full Alien).

FYI: I've heard some horror stories on this guy and that he casts these things (1:1 Eggs, Aliens, etc) in SUPER THIN resin and they are almost ALWAYS damaged and shattered when they arrive.

Just an FYI people... buy at your own risk. :cool:

I looked into these a while ago. Just remember, if it's too good to be true, IT IS!!!

to boost up marketing, they make the 1:1 scale alien "free" - in the end it doesn't matter what is "free" as long as you get a good deal on the whole thing..
Exactly. Nothing is free, if it was it would have a Buy It Now price but the fact that its an auction means that bidders are taking the whole package into account. Sellers like this are idiots. You get people usually offering something for free cos it's something they are not allowed to sell ie. a DVD with a "free" back-up copy.
FYI: I've heard some horror stories on this guy and that he casts these things (1:1 Eggs, Aliens, etc) in SUPER THIN resin and they are almost ALWAYS damaged and shattered when they arrive.
And that's exactly why he's saying it's free. He doesnt wanna get busted by eBay for selling a counterfeit so he'll say, "but I wasnt selling it, it was free". Sellers like this will try to ^^^^ you and eBay rules with feeble technicalities.

The seller knows that people wont give a rat's ass about the poster. He's trying to cover his ass by saying the alien is "free" so he doesnt have to hear you compain about it later when you find out it's a POS fake re-cast.

I saw this in ebay several time and in fact one of my friend brought it. The dome broken when delivery and the head dont look nice especially the teeth. I only like the body portion only.

The seller knows that people wont give a rat's ass about the poster. He's trying to cover his ass by saying the alien is "free" so he doesnt have to hear you compain about it later when you find out it's a POS fake re-cast.

Yes is a multple re cast and recast of from the orginal one. It is not so rare as you can see this very often in ebay.

Cool, but like others have mentioned.....it looks like a recast to me.
I have seen pix of the original, and the details of this one seems "softer".

If you still want it, then by all means... PAYPAL has you covered. :lol

Back