Has anyone ever had a problem changing their address on Sideshow orders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booyah!

Super Freak
Reaction score
I updated my billing and shipping address a month ago for all my preorders, on the computer, double checked that they were right and they all showed in my account that the changes had been made. then my Kit Fisto ships to my old address, and now my SDCC Vader sith eyes is also coming to the old address. So I called Sideshow (Erin was extremely nice, btw) but she had to make the changes on their end because it never updated. Hope that its fixed now.

Im still paranoid that the orders will ship to the old address, where they may end up in the hands of my soon to be disgruntled ex-wife. Has this happened to anyone else? I dread when its time to update my credit card info.....

Yeah, I had the same problem this past year when my wife and I relocated to Dallas. I updated it in the system but for some reason it did not update and so I had to call Sideshow directly. Once that was done everything started to work smoothly again.

As to the CC, I had no problem when I updated mine on line.

Thanks, DK! I feel more reassured now that I know someone else went through this and it all worked out.

:cool:

Booyah! said:
Im still paranoid that the orders will ship to the old address, where they may end up in the hands of my soon to be disgruntled ex-wife. Has this happened to anyone else? I dread when its time to update my credit card info.....
Perhaps, if you explained the situation to her, she'd be a bit more understanding?

what a coincidence

I also changed and updated all shipping adresses however, first kit fisto was sent to an amalgam adress of my new and old adress. SO it returned back to Fedex and I had to call them and inform the new adress.

I checked with Jennifer and she confirmed that they fix the problem However, yesterday evening My long awaited Hulk vs spidey exclusive was also sent to my old adress. Now my sister has to get a cab and pay like 20 $ to carry it from my old adress to her house, which really pisses me off. :emperor

TolkienCollector said:
Perhaps, if you explained the situation to her, she'd be a bit more understanding?

Sorry TC, but if the "she" that you are referring to is Booyah!'s
soon to be disgruntled ex-wife....................How might you explain to someone that is disgruntled? His situation with his soon to be disgruntled ex-wife and purchases made through Sideshow have nothing to do with eachother. That is not even what his question was about. It was and is in regards to updating information on Sideshow's website.

And in those regards................Booyah!, I had no problem at all when I updated my credit card information. It updated on every order, pre-order, wait list reservation...............but just in case, if you have a lot of pieces that you would be worried about losing do to any reason, you may wanna call after you updated just to double check.

Mithrandier said:
soon to be disgruntled ex-wife....................How might you explain to someone that is disgruntled? His situation with his soon to be disgruntled ex-wife and purchases made through Sideshow have nothing to do with eachother. That is not even what his question was about. It was and is in regards to updating information on Sideshow's website.
If its regarding Sideshow, why do we have to be informed about his wife - current, ex, disgruntled, happy.... whatever frame of mind she's in??

:confused::confused:

Mithrandier said:

And in those regards................Booyah!, I had no problem at all when I updated my credit card information. It updated on every order, pre-order, wait list reservation...............but just in case, if you have a lot of pieces that you would be worried about losing do to any reason, you may wanna call after you updated just to double check.

Thanks, brother! :D

Im sure TC has nothing but good intentions about my personal life, since he took such an intrest in it long before I even started this thread......:thwak

TolkienCollector said:
If its regarding Sideshow, why do we have to be informed about his wife - current, ex, disgruntled, happy.... whatever frame of mind she's in??

:confused::confused:

What does it matter to you anyway...............stick with the topic................

Booyah! said:
Thanks, brother! :D

Im sure TC has nothing but good intentions about my personal life, since he took such an intrest in it long before I even started this thread......:thwak

No problem...............it sounds like you are going through a divorce and all this guy can do is kick ya while yer down.............

Mithrandier said:
No problem...............it sounds like you are going through a divorce and all this guy can do is kick ya while yer down.............

Yeah, funny how some people are good at that. :lol

Oh dear oh dear oh dear :lol:lol there's a few points here, which I oughta address.

1. I wasn't desperately interested in the state of this guys marriage. Unfortunately, his mistress kept regaling me with fanciful tales about how he's leaving his wife 'cos he loves her (new model) so much. I did explain I wasn't interested, but she kept on telling me. Consequently, we don't speak any longer.

2. I doubt he's down, as he's already planning a new life with his new woman.

3. He'll almost certainly be down when she gets bored with him, cos she'll do what she does to everybody who shows her some sympathy ...... drop him for something better when they appear :rolleyes:

4. I'm sure a great number of people on this board (esp of the masculine gender) will be familiar with this scenario.

Anybody want a drink?

TC :duff:duff

Now I see the whole picture. You have inner knowledge of this guys situation, or so you think. So you try and bait him into an argument with your first post. I see how it is. In your point number one you said that "Consequently, we don't speak any longer". And in points 3 and 4 you begin to speak for the rest of the board members of the "masculine gender", such as you most certainly are, and try to run down his "mistress".

Now, now calm down, it looks like you are a little bit disgruntled yourself. It sounds like you are upset with someone and trying to take it out on everyone but the one who it needs to be taken out against. Pssssssst...........look in the mirror.

I know I am in the wrong by getting this discussion off topic, but as the playground kids say, you started it.

I mean, go back and read the entire thread, does it not read like that to you, especially with your last post, that you were trying to begin an argument.

Very true, TC was just trying to provoke me with his first post, since he cant get his jollies anymore by harassing her. Shes even had to block him from the board as well as messenger, because of his rude behavior.

My divorce has nothing to do with anyone Ive met here, since it was already in motion before I even joined the site.

Rob, had you approched me in a mature manner, like many of her other friends have through pm or messenger, then we could have talked about it and you would know the full story. But since you wish to behave like a spoiled child, you're not worth the effort anymore.

THIS THREAD IS BEING WATCHED.
frankct1.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
THIS THREAD IS BEING WATCHED

if so:

When I first registered to SS, my Turkey adress was registered. Then as I am abroad mostly, I entered a new adress as work, which is my sister's work adress that matches with my credit card billing adress.

Kit fisto was never delivered as it was sent to amalgam adress of my 1st and 2nd adress. I had to have a few telephone conversations with fedex to get it.

I contacted Customer service and requested them to correct their mistake, as my adress is shown correct on my account page.
Although confirmed, Hulk vs spider was delivered to my first adress, and consequently my sister has to go and pick with a taxi due to size of the box and we spent additional 22 $.

I once more contacted and requested to please check their system and correct. again I recieve confirmation but, SDCC anakin was not delivered again due to incorrect adress. I had to contact fedex and try to solve the problem.

FEDEX has no fault in all those 3 issues as the adress ie being entered from SS.

Can someone help me with this

Do you remember which of our Customer Service reps was helping you out in confirming that your address had been updated? I can pass this along and see if they can pinpoint the problem...

SideshowDusty said:
Do you remember which of our Customer Service reps was helping you out in confirming that your address had been updated? I can pass this along and see if they can pinpoint the problem...

yes, I always keep the confirmation e-mails.

Jennifer Bigham confirmed on the 19th of July, my time 8,40 am (probably by US time, it is 18th july, 14.40 pm)

thanks Dusty

Dusty

I do not know if you can check but, today I receive the invoice and tracking for the saw puppet however, the shipping adress is wrong again

This package will not be delivered again to me.

to who shall I contact to solve this problem, billing adress and shipping shall be same or it does not get delivered by fedex , please help me :monkey3

Last edited:
Just FYI, Gambit, you probably shouldn't post your shipping information (even if it is wrong) on a public forum. If you want to edit your post and PM me your personal info, I will have Jennifer look into it :duff

Back