Harry Potter Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope these turn out well, and don't sell very well. I would like to get them, but at the moment I know I don't have the space or money. I started to pre-order them when they were first announced, but after GG's disaster with the Obi-Wan in Clone Armor I won't pre-order any GG products.

Voldie and Harry are due to ship in Jan '10. According to my order update at Entertainment Earth.

Voldie and Harry are due to ship in Jan '10. According to my order update at Entertainment Earth.

That's good news. I can't wait to see how the turn out. Hopefully if they're good I'll be able to get a pair before everyone snaps them up.

PF figures based on the cover art for the books might be fun, too. Heck, even 12 inch...

I cannot wait to see some in hand pics of these when they are released. My fiancee is not big on statues or figures but she would love these as she does have a pretty cool display.

Back