Harry Potter, please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer 12" Figures myself.

Not everyone can afford to collect such expensive items such as those.

Well, 12" figs are getting close to being as expensive as those.

A PF Harry would be pretty cool as long as its from one of the later films... I don't really want a kid.

We're in on our end. We would prefer PF's but the prices are just about killing us these days. And if you don't plan to make me a Snape, then don't even bother starting! :D

Yes. If hot toys ever did a 1/6th harry potter line, i'd be all over that!
but I just don't see the audience for these figures, sure HP is really popular, and has a world wide appeal, but I don't see 11-17 year old kids buying these figures @180, nor do i see 40 year old guys jumping on these

Yes. If hot toys ever did a 1/6th harry potter line, i'd be all over that!
but I just don't see the audience for these figures, sure HP is really popular, and has a world wide appeal, but I don't see 11-17 year old kids buying these figures @180, nor do i see 40 year old guys jumping on these

Have you not seen how well the busts do? :slap

I dont collect any Harry Potter stuff right now, but if SS came out with a Snape or Bellatrix PF I would be all over that :D

GG previewed PFs about 3 years ago :monkey1

I think it was actually 4. I only correct you because 4 years sounds even more ridiculous than 3 and laughing about the pathetic fail that is GG Potter PF's is the only way I can cope with GG having the license instead of Sideshow.

I paid Mike at Razor's edge a deposit on Harry and Voldemort. I'm not sure if they will ever be released as they have been coming out for years now and every month, there seems to be a pushed back date. So, I don't know what to say to Mike about my deposit. I wish he'd let me keep the order, but put the money towards something that's in stock. What if he has my money for the next year+ cause the date keeps going back...

The Voldemort statue is apparently going to ship in August. GG announced it on their blog. I wouldn't hold my breath though, they're always pushing back release dates.

I'll believe it when I see it. And really, just Voldemort? They can't get Harry out too? I don't think I've ever used the term epic fail before, but I think it is appropriate here.

BG, I would just e-mail Mike and tell him what you are thinking and see what solution he might be able to offer. I've bought from him a few times and I always had good experiences.

Back