Harry Potter, please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love the story and characters. Hate the action figures. But if Sideshow were to do 1:6 scale action figures for Harry Potter...I would be all over them.

YEah do some Harry Potter!! not in 12" though, Make em in polystone; diorama or anything...

I prefer 12" Figures myself.

Not everyone can afford to collect such expensive items such as those.

Would've been really cool if SS picked up the license for the 1/4 scale before Gentle Giant took it.

The NECA action figures have it's positives (Hagrid) and negatives (bad paint apps)....

Which leaves the 1/6 line....would love to see SS take a stab at those...

I prefer 12" Figures myself.

Not everyone can afford to collect such expensive items such as those.

I would easily pass on a 1/6 scale line as I love the GG busts and can't imagine a better representation than those.

12" Harry Potter figures don't interest me all that much, I'm afraid, but it would be awesome to see them done well. Personally the GG 1/4 scale are the ones that have my attention, but them being Gentle Giant has me a wee bit concerned, it's too bad they aren't Sideshows...

I like the 1/6 line myself. Its smaller so easier to display, less expensive and can be posed.
I would love to have HP in this format, but the kids can be done in their 'older' incarnations. I would prefer Dumbledore represented as Richard Harris.

GG has done an excellent job with the HP stuff. Its hard to believe someone can do better. I have no complaints with any of the bust.

How about the GG 1/4 mixed media? Their answer to SS's PF's.

I'll obviously be on them like a fat kid on a cupcake but I have no interest in a SS 1/6 scale representation. And I'm assuming by the new GG pieces, SS has no chance to make a PF of these :monkey2

I'll obviously be on them like a fat kid on a cupcake but I have no interest in a SS 1/6 scale representation. And I'm assuming by the new GG pieces, SS has no chance to make a PF of these :monkey2

The fat kid on a cupcake comment never gets old to me :lol

I would not be too sad about SS not being able to make PF's since GG's look every bit as nice. GG may even take the line to a better place than SS would anyway. Potter is a big line for GG so I can see several key characters coming out in this form. SS may have made a couple, but their money is in Marvel and Star Wars for the most part.

The fat kid on a cupcake comment never gets old to me :lol

I would not be too sad about SS not being able to make PF's since GG's look every bit as nice. GG may even take the line to a better place than SS would anyway. Potter is a big line for GG so I can see several key characters coming out in this form. SS may have made a couple, but their money is in Marvel and Star Wars for the most part.

Well if GG releases more HP PF's, bye bye Marvel

After watching the first two movies tonight with the kids, I got to thinking about the Hobbit size bodies and the possibilities for the kids.

2 more films to go, seems like there's some mileage for SSC here.

Now that Harry potter has had the highest grossing opening of all time, can we get some 1/6 stuff please??

Back