Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My recent purchases include Hogwarts Express, Horcrux Diary, Horcrux Locket, Horcrux Cup, Prophecy, Deluminator, and Flask. Train, Diary and prophecy have all arrived and they are awesome!! Other things should i arrive beginning of December

Wait,where did you order the Deluminator from? Was it Noble?
I ordered that thing when it first went up and have been getting post cards ever since pushing back the date!
:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

deluminator is noble but hasn't arrived yet....should come at start of december

No need for rushing. I have time.

Ok - here goes: all movies are region free and plays fine in my oppo bd-player when I set it to region A. The last 3 movies are 2 disc sets, the rest is 1 disc. As for extras: everything (cover menus ect) are in french and I'm no good at that language. So it will take me a fair amount of time to check each disc for the extras. Without doing that I think it's safe to say that the ultimate edition versions of these movies contains much more extras than these. The disc/sets all look like the regular/standard disc for sale in general. In this set they are "just" bundled with a great great box with a wand on top. The wand btw is not plastic - it's quite heavy for its size and feels good where you're holding it. I would say you buy this set if you're a hard-core collector or like great quality in your movie collection. If you're going for extras - go for the ultimate editions.

Or wait and see what Warners has planned for 2012. As I understand it, they intend to stop all procuction of HP bd at new year in order to build up expectation for a huge release in 2012.

Ok - here goes: all movies are region free and plays fine in my oppo bd-player when I set it to region A. The last 3 movies are 2 disc sets, the rest is 1 disc. As for extras: everything (cover menus ect) are in french and I'm no good at that language. So it will take me a fair amount of time to check each disc for the extras. Without doing that I think it's safe to say that the ultimate edition versions of these movies contains much more extras than these. The disc/sets all look like the regular/standard disc for sale in general. In this set they are "just" bundled with a great great box with a wand on top. The wand btw is not plastic - it's quite heavy for its size and feels good where you're holding it. I would say you buy this set if you're a hard-core collector or like great quality in your movie collection. If you're going for extras - go for the ultimate editions.

Or wait and see what Warners has planned for 2012. As I understand it, they intend to stop all procuction of HP bd at new year in order to build up expectation for a huge release in 2012.

That's what we read as well. And it is what we're waiting on. But it doesn't hurt to look into pretty sets as well. Thanks so much for the info.

:hi5:

Haha that Voldemort wall socket idea is great.

Take some pics of your purchases Two-Face. ;)

Nice collection man. I really like the cup and sword of Gryffindor the most. The train set is pretty neat too.

It's a shame the noble Hogwarts castle dio is lacking with the paint and visible glue because I really would've liked to have one. I think I might've mentioned this before, but too tired to think back.

Nice collection man. I really like the cup and sword of Gryffindor the most. The train set is pretty neat too.

It's a shame the noble Hogwarts castle dio is lacking with the paint and visible glue because I really would've liked to have one. I think I might've mentioned this before, but too tired to think back.

Mine doesn't have any of that. I have the blu-ray set though, so it might be slightly different, but I have no lacking paint nor visible glue.

I haven't purchased a new wand since last holiday season but I saw that WB Shop had the snatcher wand on sale for $9.99 with free shipping so I bit.

I wish Noble had some new wands in the latest catalog. I really want Wormtail's wand.

My Ginny bust finally arrived from GG recently. Only took them a month to send it. The Year 7 Harry bust looks pretty good -I may order that.

That's great news for fans on the left side of the map.

I'll be making my first visit to the Wizarding World of HP next fall and can't wait.

OK according to the latest postcard I got from Noble,the Deluminator should ship out today on December 6,2011.
I'm betting when I take in my mail later today,there'll be another Noble postcard saying not until after Christmas.
*****I e-mailed them and they said they got their shipment and it'll be shipped out in 2 days*****
I won't hold my breath though LOL!

Last edited:
mad-eyes flask and hufflepuff cup arrived today and both are awesome especially the cup. Its so shiny and incredibly detailed. And the flask is great too-can actually be used!! Very well done noble!

Well I finally got my Deluminator from Noble on Thursday.
It was worth the wait,but their customer service is awful.
Did anyone else get one? I have a question for those who did.
Does the lid suppose to close with it once you pull back on the switch?
Mine doesn't you have to close it with your thumb.

Alright. I got the Harry Year 7 bust on Preorder. I'm more of a death eater fan, so I've been reluctant to commit to a Harry so far. But I can go with this one.

I never got my deluminator :( it says i have to wait till the end of january

Noble's customer service is the worst.
I ordered this thing way back when Deathly Hallows part 1 came out on DVD,in the summer, and they could NEVER tell me when it was shipping. I got 4 different answers from 4 different people.
It's a cool piece but I don't think I would order from them again unless the item was in stock!

Back