Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few questions for the people who ordered the Deluminator from The Noble Collection.
When did you order yours?
Have you gotten it yet?
I ordered mine when The Deathly Hallows part 1 came out on Blu-Ray.
It came with a small pamphlet from Noble in it and I got a free Deathly Hallows key chain too.
Well the key chain showed up and not the Deluminator.
Then on my CC bill I noticed they charged me $3.95 and when I called about that they said it's shipping for the Deluminator,so I thought it was on it's way.
I still haven't got it yet and now on Monday I got a postcard saying due to high quantity ordered it's out of stock and now won't ship until December 12?

I got this yesterday and I must say it's beautiful

71KhE3NIEtL._AA1500_.jpg

I have a few questions for the people who ordered the Deluminator from The Noble Collection.
Have you gotten it yet?
It came with a small pamphlet from Noble in it and I got a free Deathly Hallows key chain too.
Then on my CC bill I noticed they charged me $3.95 and when I called about that they said it's shipping for the Deluminator,so I thought it was on it's way.
I still haven't got it yet and now on Monday I got a postcard saying due to high quantity ordered it's out of stock and now won't ship until December 12?

That happened to me, too. But opposite. I got my item, and the key chain a month and a half later. If you feel uneasy, ask. But I'd just be patient and wait till the 12th and go from there.

I got this yesterday and I must say it's beautiful

71KhE3NIEtL._AA1500_.jpg

I wanted that so bad but the region is 2 and I don't want to buy a whole new bluray player for it.

wanted that so bad but the region is 2 and I don't want to buy a whole new bluray player for it.

The movies are region free.:wink1: I just checked the last movie in my oppo player and at both region A and region B it plays fine. I'll be happy to check the rest if you want me to.

The movies are region free.:wink1: I just checked the last movie in my oppo player and at both region A and region B it plays fine. I'll be happy to check the rest if you want me to.

Yes please. But I have another question. what bonus features actually come with it? I know the ultimate collection should have a crap load of features including many, many cut scenes. And that's what I'm looking for.

Have you gotten it yet?

I didn't even know they had a deluminator. And Moody's Flask! I've been waiting for that for ages.

That's what I like about Noble - they're so far off the radar that whenever I remember to check on them, there's always something new.

Yeah Darklord Dave, i ordered the deluminator and moodys flask, along with the new hufflepuff horcrux-ive made alot of recent purchases from them and they never dissapoint

My friend called me earlier and told me he had something for me. I met up with him and he handed me a gift bag. Inside was year 1 Snape GG bust. WHAAAA!!! Love it!

Yes please. But I have another question. what bonus features actually come with it? I know the ultimate collection should have a crap load of features including many, many cut scenes. And that's what I'm looking for.

Will do but please have a little patience.

I want this. I have the Hogwarts one, though, with the blu-rays but I don't think that's gonna stop me for long.. it looks really sweet.

I got the Castle too. A favorit of mine - awesome piece. I wasn't expecting all that from this one but the quality is really great - the box is real wood (can't really tell what the wand is made of), it's pretty huge and overall got a real exclusive "feel". It's not cheap at all but this is a case of money worth imo. After all you also get all 8 movies on bd. And details on the extras will follow as I promised BG.

Yeah Darklord Dave, i ordered the deluminator and moodys flask, along with the new hufflepuff horcrux-ive made alot of recent purchases from them and they never dissapoint

Wait, the Hufflepuff cup? I didn't see that, did they take it down?

My recent purchases include Hogwarts Express, Horcrux Diary, Horcrux Locket, Horcrux Cup, Prophecy, Deluminator, and Flask. Train, Diary and prophecy have all arrived and they are awesome!! Other things should i arrive beginning of December

Back