Old time new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FerkinRa

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined and as per here’s a wee bit about yours truly…

I’m a collector of lots of things but all fantasy and sci-fi related. Whether it be D&D or Star Wars, Game of Thrones or Marvel, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter it doesn’t matter, they all float my boat so to speak.

I’m dad to two boys on the autistic spectrum and they have opened my eyes in ways I never thought possible and when I can, I am a writer and illustrator of children’s books.

And that in less than 100 words (not including this sentence) is me 🙂

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, FerkinRa! :wave

I work with special needs teenagers and it's fun and very rewarding especially when they learn something new and it sticks with them!

Hi all, just joined and as per here’s a wee bit about yours truly…

I’m a collector of lots of things but all fantasy and sci-fi related. Whether it be D&D or Star Wars, Game of Thrones or Marvel, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter it doesn’t matter, they all float my boat so to speak.

I’m dad to two boys on the autistic spectrum and they have opened my eyes in ways I never thought possible and when I can, I am a writer and illustrator of children’s books.

And that in less than 100 words (not including this sentence) is me 🙂

Hi mate and welcome! Good taste you have there. As an ASD guy myself (I work with ASD and ADHD too), what a great thing to read, looks like you have a pair of lucky children :)

Back