Harry Potter and the Naked Chick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, maybe Tom will be seen in the next local Gay parade.

Kidding!

Those pictures hurt my eyes. But I love Tom's posts. He always makes me laugh.

Girl: "Harry, is that a wand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Harry: "Umm......it's my wand!"

Girl: "OH, I bet it is"

snape.gif
snape.gif

Darklord Dave said:
Peter Shaeffer is one of my favorite playwrights. And the fabulous Jenny Agutter was the female lead in the movie made 30(?) years ago.

I hadn't heard about this, but Daniel should be commended for such a ballsy choice (sorry!:eek:).
:monkey5 Jenny Agutter:monkey5

good for him. i guess he doesn't want to be labeled as just the Potter kid which makes this move pretty daring, let alone a theater production.

Customikey said:
Okay guys, c'mon. Equus is an established play, and Daniel is getting older. It's good that he's taking on serious work.

Equus is QUITE a play at that. Not as respected as the author's better known work Amadeus but more notorious in its day.

I love the line from Durang's Beyond Therepy, "I'd rather blind 6 horses with a fork than to live a life without passion."

Darklord Dave said:
Peter Shaeffer is one of my favorite playwrights. And the fabulous Jenny Agutter was the female lead in the movie made 30(?) years ago.

I hadn't heard about this, but Daniel should be commended for such a ballsy choice (sorry!:eek:).

Jenny Agutter is also in the new play too...

Customikey said:
Okay guys, c'mon. Equus is an established play, and Daniel is getting older. It's good that he's taking on serious work.

Wanting to bone a horse is considered "Serious work"??????? :date :horse

Equus is indeed considered to be an established play, but only because of its avant-gard subject matter and its pseudo-psychoanalytical themes. I am not a fan of the play, and it has a lot of absurd presumptions weaved within it. While it is certainly well known, it is not considered one of the great pieces of theatre. Not only that, Radcliff is now on my list of creepy people. Just creepy.

Fubeca said:
Wanting to bone a horse is considered "Serious work"??????? :date :horse

"That boy has known a passion more ferocious than I have felt in any second of my life. And let me tell you something: I envy it. ... I watch [my wife]...night after night—a woman I haven't kissed in six years— and he stands in the dark for an hour, sucking the sweat off his god's hairy cheek!"

See, lines like that bring the play down a few notches in my book. It's intentionally obscure and bizarre, almost like a da-da work in many respect, but with Freud and Nietzsche mixed in. I'm not a fan at all.

tomandshell said:
"That boy has known a passion more ferocious than I have felt in any second of my life. And let me tell you something: I envy it. ... I watch [my wife]...night after night—a woman I haven't kissed in six years— and he stands in the dark for an hour, sucking the sweat off his god's hairy cheek!"

Ok, that sounds seriously disturbing.

Batty said:
It's interesting that there are two Harry Potter actors in this.

I really wouldn't mind seeing this.

It would be interesting to see this before the next Harry Potter film. Then you can read an intriguing new subtext into the scenes with Harry and Uncle Vernon, who secretly envies his nephew's ability to suckle horses in the dark.

01.jpg

Back