Harry Potter and the Naked Chick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiff said:
Hehe.. I say more power to him. He probably needs to do something like this to breakaway from the typecast of being Harry Potter.

It worked for Bubbleboy Gyllenhaal, he did Brokeback and now he's 'respected'.

That picture and his supposed 'fixation' on the horse reminded me of the 'Donkey' scene in Clerks 2.

Randall: You're in the bestiality business.
Sexy Stud: Hey. F**ko. We like to call it inter-species erotica.
Randall: Intriguing.

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Mookeylama said:
i liked the movie but Harry Potter in Richard Burton's role? can't see it.

It's not Burton's movie role; Burton played the psychiatrist who was even more screwed up than the kid (Radcliff's part). :lol Equus is an excellent play. I've seen it done 3-4 times in diverse parts of the country. And I've seen the scene pictured done nude (as originally intended) as well as with body suits. The nudity is essential IMO.

I applaud Radcliff for taking this on....like Wood, he's gonna have to take some chances to do unexpected (and potentially unsavory or unpopular) roles to gain credibility as an actor outside of the one role that the public currently defines him with. Too many kid actors have fallen by the wayside in playing it safe. There will be life after Harry. And as for the parents who are upset..... What is wrong with telling their kids: Daniel Radcliff is an actor. Harry Potter is a character....it's not real. (off my soapbox now...thankyou)

The part of the psychiatrist will be played by Richard Griffiths.

You might recognize him as Uncle Vernon Dursley from the Harry Potter films.

(He was also beheaded in Sleepy Hollow.)

Well, no matter how bad or good he is in the role, they are pretty much guaranteed to sell out every single show :lol

SideshowDusty said:
Well, no matter how bad or good he is in the role, they are pretty much guaranteed to sell out every single show :lol

Now now Dusty, no staring. He is 17 after all.

Anyway,Im all for Dan taking this role. Harry Potter will survive this and it wouldnt suprise me if it made MORE money because of it. All these parents that are freaking out obviously are not talking to their teenage daughters. Bah, kids today are too sheltered.

Peter Shaeffer is one of my favorite playwrights. And the fabulous Jenny Agutter was the female lead in the movie made 30(?) years ago.

I hadn't heard about this, but Daniel should be commended for such a ballsy choice (sorry!:eek:).

Wetanut said:
It's not Burton's movie role; Burton played the psychiatrist who was even more screwed up than the kid (Radcliff's part). :lol Equus is an excellent play. I've seen it done 3-4 times in diverse parts of the country. And I've seen the scene pictured done nude (as originally intended) as well as with body suits. The nudity is essential IMO.

I applaud Radcliff for taking this on....like Wood, he's gonna have to take some chances to do unexpected (and potentially unsavory or unpopular) roles to gain credibility as an actor outside of the one role that the public currently defines him with. Too many kid actors have fallen by the wayside in playing it safe. There will be life after Harry. And as for the parents who are upset..... What is wrong with telling their kids: Daniel Radcliff is an actor. Harry Potter is a character....it's not real. (off my soapbox now...thankyou)

oh yeah, the kid. woops. well it's been about 30 years since i saw it lol. still i remember it being an intriguing movie.

Customikey said:
I wish I was as ripped as Radcliffe. The kid has unreal abs!
:lol :lol :lol
I feel the same way about Brad Pitt in Fight Club and he was pushing 40 at the time.

Darklord Dave said:
Peter Shaeffer is one of my favorite playwrights. And the fabulous Jenny Agutter was the female lead in the movie made 30(?) years ago.

I hadn't heard about this, but Daniel should be commended for such a ballsy choice (sorry!:eek:).

heh...he said ballsy.:monkey1

Deadly Dagger said:
I see the gay community all over this..ya thats right...gay community :monkey1

Correct:

https://www.queerty.com/queer/entertainment/daniel-radcliffe-takes-it-off-20070130.php

First and foremost, we feel like dirty old men for thinking 17-year old Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe's kind of hot. If only we were still in high school, but, alas, we're not, thus the sight of his surprisingly fit body makes us feel a bit salacious - certainly a bold statement coming from us.

Back