Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - SPOILER DISCUSSION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it wasn't McGonnagal. For some reason JK doesn't want to reveal who took over Hogwarts. She said that McGonnagal was too old to really take over Hogwarts.

I thought that comment she made was reference to who was headmaster by the time Harry's kids were at Hogwarts. :confused:

found out what my friend was doing the night of the book release:
Billy.jpg

Just finished the book for the second time and I'm just struck in amazement of it. It's scary what this book does to me (and also all the other Harry Potter books but this one in particular). I Laughed, cried, and it gave me hope. Just awesome.

Long live Harry!

Just finished the book for the second time and I'm just struck in amazement of it. It's scary what this book does to me (and also all the other Harry Potter books but this one in particular). I Laughed, cried, and it gave me hope. Just awesome.

Long live Harry!

Literally just closed #5. Getting ready to watch the movie. Having read them all (this is my first re-read since reading the final), I gotta say that this is by far the best book series ever written. I still get choked up at certain parts :eek:

I am really looking forward to the movie. I plan to reread Half Blood Prince again before the movie comes out.

I am really looking forward to the movie. I plan to reread Half Blood Prince again before the movie comes out.

Started last night :eek:

Today will be a relaxing movie and book day so I'll get at least 100 pages read.

Back