Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The finishing touch

28am9g3.jpg

Those look great!! Do you have a link to the covers so we can print them out too?

How is the ROTJ 2.0 Workprint? I've been needing to replace my copy of ROTJ 1.0. It is doable but I always want the better one.

Please be sure to let me know, peeps, if there's any major differences from the 2.0 workprint and this new 2.5 version. If it's nothing too major, I'll just wait til version 3.0 of all the films comes out ....

Just finished the Harmy ANH I just got yesterday :love.
2 things; 1. The picture quality is really great! It just looks stunning, I love it. 2. It's been so long since I've seen the unaltered movie, I forgot just how much Lucas added. Some, very few, added things were okay. But most of the added bits were completely useless. I can't wait to throw in ESB & ROTJ! & then the Team Neg version of ANH.
Thank you jimjimmyjones for offering these, I couldn't be happier with them. & I know my friend will feel the same with his set. You're the best :hi5: !!!

sorry to bother you guys, but which version is The Empire Stikes Back now...? I think I have 2.0....? Am I up to date?

I just read on Facebook Jedi is out!
Jimmy, I'm ready when ever you are! ��
Whenever you make a copy I'm in for one!
Thanks!

Back