Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to get some discs ready. If anyone else wants in on this run, please let me know ASAP as I like to do batches when I can.

Thanks.

Enjoy all.

Thank so much for the kind words and feedback.

Ready to get these to anyone in need. Just hit me up.

So I have a bunch of discs ready to burn.

A lot of people hit me up and said they wanted them, so I bought the discs and now guys are not coming through.

If anyone is in need, please hit me up.

Harmy and Team Neg ready to go.

These things are awesome, & they look amazing!!! They're packed great & ship fast. So if you're thinking about getting them, STOP THINKING & GET THEM!!! You will NEVER watch the horrible "Special Editions" ever again, these look that good. It is NOT a crappy copy of a VHS tape onto a disk. These are perfect! & they sound great too.

These things are awesome, & they look amazing!!! They're packed great & ship fast. So if you're thinking about getting them, STOP THINKING & GET THEM!!! You will NEVER watch the horrible "Special Editions" ever again, these look that good. It is NOT a crappy copy of a VHS tape onto a disk. These are perfect! & they sound great too.

Thanks bro. I appreciate that :hi5:

I'm excited to get all mine. :rock

On the way ! :hi5:

Two different things. Harmy is the definitive version to get.

Neg is the pure scan of a 35mm print. As pure as you can get. Down to the little hair above the 20th century fox logo. (For those that remember that).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The team negative is great for the raw version the movie had in theaters harmy is awesome to have them cleaned up but more original than lucas' updates

Back