Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

I'll try to upload them to Photobucket after work today. I can't recall if I'm allowed to upload the files with their actual dimensions or if it's automatically scaled down like SSF does with attachments.... The full resolution size is only 1730x1146. It should get the job done for desktop wallpaper or smaller prints but wouldn't print well for anything larger than 12"x6" which is about the right size needed for a Bluray insert.

Just shy of my 1920x1200 screen but it should be ok.

Hmmm, I was afraid a free Photobucket account wouldn't let me load them at their full resolution. Suggestions?

Dropbox is great for stuff like this.

flickr doesn't limit upload sizes.

I'll give flickr a whirl after work!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Awesome! Glad it worked out and thanks!!!

Of course! I'm no graphic artist, but does anyone think they could replicate these to share with the community? They look pretty time consuming but I thought I'd put it out there. There seems to be a lot of guys here into that sorta thing and it looks like a rather fun project.

SW Insert - Trilogy Exterior Frontside.jpg
SW Insert - Trilogy Exterior Backside.jpg

If not, I might commission my cousin to make them for me. I love the vintage Kenner aesthetic going on all around! I really don't care for the top of the backsides though. Looks too modern/photoshopped compared to the rest of the image. Perhaps the text would be better off just centered without any image there?

Last edited:

5346SWTrilogy.jpg

Ha! That one is cool. It's a bit silly and not at all what I would like on my shelf but still cool nonetheless. Harmy himself did the ones below by using the inserts from the 2006 and 2004 DVDs. I never noticed them in there so will have to check it out. I like the top ones a lot and they will get the job done until I can get something better made.

coversxdo.jpg

Please add me to the list for v2.5 thanks

I have the old versions and am going to try and locate the 2.5 versions tonight. Please add me to the list for now. I will let yall know if I get them before. Thanks!

The 2.5 SW is available in .mkv right now. But not blu ray with the extras.

Please add me to the 2.5 list as well...

You can add me for the blu ray version ��

I'd like to be added to the list for any of the upcoming BR releases :duff

Just helping our man Harmy by getting the word out so we can get these edits even sooner !

If you can...

OK, I kept hesitating to do this but here goes: I really hoped that by now I'd be able to afford a new desktop PC that could handle video editing and rendering much more easily than my current laptop but what with moving to and furnishing a new flat and my part-time job not paying very well, I seem as far from being able to afford a new computer as ever.

I started doing some basic editing on the DeEd v2.5 bonus docs and it's a total pain in the ***, plus with this computer, I keep getting these weird rendering errors that you can see plenty of in the ESB v2.0 reel 1 workprint, so I decided that, even though I'm not very happy doing it, because it makes me feel like a beggar, I will ask for donations towards a new computer - I had a friend who knows this stuff look into it and he says that for the kind of hardware I need, I'd need around 20000CZK, which is around $1000, so that will be my goal.

My paypal address is [email protected] and I'd like everyone who contributes to put in the name by which they'd like to appear in the credits of all upcoming Despecialized Edition releases, including the SW v2.5 Blu-Ray and bonus disc.

Thank you,

Harmy.

Back