Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

I see this is finally on the way. I was on originaltrilogy.net last night and watched the short documentary posted on youtube about the restoration process Harmy used - really impressive how many people pitched in and how many sources the images and film came from. Definitely worth a watch. As if you didn't have enough appreciation for his work already, this just shows the dedication of all those involved.

Just in case you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&feature=iv&src_vid=imW_a_TEOqo&v=dHfLX_TMduY

Please add me to the list for the new Blu-Ray version - Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please put me on the bluray list :)

Can I please toss my hat in the ring as well. Thanks! MTFBWY

I see this is finally on the way. I was on originaltrilogy.net last night and watched the short documentary posted on youtube about the restoration process Harmy used - really impressive how many people pitched in and how many sources the images and film came from. Definitely worth a watch. As if you didn't have enough appreciation for his work already, this just shows the dedication of all those involved.

Just in case you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW_a_TEOqo&feature=youtu.be

Please add me to the list for the new Blu-Ray version - Thanks!

If you download it instead of watching it on Youtube you see so much more of the changes.

It looks great !

So where is Harmy at with the project? I've got Despecialized v1 and v2. Is the third ANH version with correct Luke/Ben scene now complete?

So where is Harmy at with the project? I've got Despecialized v1 and v2. Is the third ANH version with correct Luke/Ben scene now complete?

He had hoped to get it done for the anniversary, but with real life, he just could not complete but soon... :panic:

It's coming pretty soon as I think he's just about finished with all the changes.

when will the V2.5 version be available? i'd love to be added to the Bluray list. I've been wanting to watch Star Wars again and don't want to have to watch the Bluray.

okay, the list should be updated.

Gonna toss this out there again, if anyone has a Blu-Ray burner and can help others obtain this when it becomes available, please let me know as our want list far outweighs our people helping list.

Please add me to the list for the Blu-rays. I've waited long enough.

I can make labels or whatever to help out if you guys need that.

I have an HP Touchsmart 520 PC, I think there is a Blu-ray burner in it. I can help. If someone can print a label and artwork for me that would be great!

How well do blurays play with a paper label on them? If someone had an inkjet label printer that would rock. Like I said, I can at least design a label for these if you guys need it. Just let me know what you want or require on it.

I would love a label as long as it is based on artwork produced per 1985.

Back