Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But honestly, that just feels like lady Death's exclusive hourglass. I would prefer a whip:

I'm OK with her holding anything, as long as it's not a ho-hum pose like the Spider-Woman PF or as moronic as the Rogue PF. :slap

But Catwoman will probably be holding a whip as well. Our mancave might look a bit too S&M. :p

Fair enough. The only distinction I'd insist upon is that Catwoman's is a weapon, whereas Emma's is a toy. :wink1:

In overall beauty, yes. However, even though Diana is stacked, she isn't as big as Power Girl. To a big boob lover, Power Girl would take the cake.

I always took Power Girl and Starfire's breast appeal to be in the presentation. You're getting a hell of an eyefull. I always considered Diana's to be atleast equal, but the only place the were falling out was the top of her costume, so there just wasn't as much attention being drawn to them.

I suppose if it's canon that Power Girl has the biggest **** in the DCU, then I'm not one to argue. But for presentability and sexiness (i.e. the finest), Diana and Koriand'r will always come before her in my book.

I actually think the white queen com is a tad ridiculous. It's over the top gratuitous. She can be a very sexy piece if done right. One of the nicest female pf pieces IMO is mystique. Slender and sexy but right on with the character profile. And she looks dangerous unlike Emma who just looks like she's about to **** my **** for $50. :monkey1

Now if anyone is going to look skanky and dangerous, it's Harley.:yess:

I do wonder what female collectors will think of about 3 pages' worth of discussion about t*t size

But for presentability and sexiness (i.e. the finest), Diana and Koriand'r will always come before her in my book.

I agree 100%. We have similar tastes.
I knew that when you posted pics of Monica Bellucci. Talk about a fine woman.

I agree 100%. We have similar tastes.
I knew that when you posted pics of Monica Bellucci. Talk about a fine woman.

Well, duh, is there anyone who doesn't absolutely love Monica Bellucci? That's womanhood at its best. :)

:gah: Can't I have both?

monicasalgado.jpg

Harley quinn premium format

Harley Quinn on the way guys
[ame]https://youtu.be/Qt6sWFU1-wk[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back