Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a powerful thing. I honestly can't fathom it either, Ivy and Harley are DC b or c-listers at best and people are going nuts for them.

It's the Batman Villainess thing, Catwoman is gonna be a hot one too. I can imagine so will the Heroines Batgirl maybe Batwoman...AntiHeroine Huntress...I think all of those will probably go big.

I mean let's face it, It's related to Batman, it's a line-up of women in comics and they all have a sex appeal for the guys who collect that too.

that =big ES = big Dollars

I didn't buy/order any of the other DC PF's but did order Harley. I didn't much like the Joker sculpt (especially the neck/chin). Both Batman and Superman look on the wrong side of middle age and I can't stand Ross art that they seemed based on. Have never been a fan of Poison Ivy and feel the sculpt looks like a pre-pubescent pin-up. Harley on the other hand looks and feels like the character and I was happy to preorder her.

It's the Batman Villainess thing, Catwoman is gonna be a hot one too. I can imagine so will the Heroines Batgirl maybe Batwoman...AntiHeroine Huntress...I think all of those will probably go big.

I mean let's face it, It's related to Batman, it's a line-up of women in comics and they all have a sex appeal for the guys who collect that too.

that =big ES = big Dollars

The popularity of the Arkham games and animated series helps too. A lot people posted that they just want to collect Batman related pfs from the DC line. So high es for Batman related characters shouldn't be that surprising.

The popularity of the Arkham games and animated series helps too. A lot people posted that they just want to collect Batman related pfs from the DC line. So high es for Batman related characters shouldn't be that surprising.

Especially when you consider a full third of DC's current output is Batfamily books.

I'm just disappointed the Batman PF wasn't something I could even grow to love. If I'm getting a 50 year old bats he should be the Frank Miller version.

Agreed and even though it's being deemed a high ES compared to some other statues already released or on order, I think it's more than reasonable for such a popular line like DC and popular character like Harley. I personally can't imagine having the Joker PF without Harley but that's just me. :)

Congrats to those picking her up and who are happy with the ES :duff

I imagine you'll see smaller ES's for things like Aquaman and Black Manta, Spectre, Jonah Hex, John Constantine, Star Sapphire, Animal Man, Deadman..etc.etc.etc.

Damn with that amount of exc and probably a buttload of regulars I should have no problem selling a bunch of custom add ons.....tbd ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back