Statue HARD HERO X-MEN Evolution PROFESSOR X MAQUETTE MARVEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these and know anything about them? I was trying to find info up here but not successful.
ypytuzyt.jpg
9uma5y9e.jpg

I found some info but as old as these are I'm not sure ill find anything up here.

Thanks. That helps. I couldn't find out what it was made of or what scale it is.

I got it off amazon for $80.00. Not bad. I'm hoping to use the chair for a 1/6 Xavier I'm working on. It says 1/8 scale but I'm hoping its big enough. The one in Patrick Stewarts hand looks the right size to me. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I owned the Xavier and Magneto maquettes for a while. The line was executed pretty well, and it's a shame they never got around to tackling the more prominent female characters like Jean Grey and Kitty Pryde. Most of these you can find for $15-20 online, and even Xavier can go as low as $40 if you get lucky.

I got it off amazon for $80.00. Not bad. I'm hoping to use the chair for a 1/6 Xavier I'm working on. It says 1/8 scale but I'm hoping its big enough. The one in Patrick Stewarts hand looks the right size to me. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

A lot of people displayed the Xavier maquette with their Bowen statues before the Hoverchair Xavier statue came out. He's a little smaller, but close enough that it might work.

Bowen statues started out at 1:8 scale and moved up to 1:7 after a couple years. But as with a lot of companies, some still end up being smaller and others larger.

This thing is heavy! Cold cast I assume. Very nice piece. I'm almost afraid to take it apart for the chair. Maybe ill just use it as a guide and make my own chair.

Back