Happy Birthday Nessaaaaaaaa.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
:happybday Nessaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Have the most wonderful day. A day off too I heard, or read some where. Good stuff.

:fireworks :fireworks

Cheers from the land down under. :naughty

:ccheerlea :mexwave :mexwave :ccheerlea

:fest

:blissy

:fest Happy Birthday Nessa:fest

:happybday :mexwave :mexwave :mexwave :happybday

Have a great day from your felllow freaks!!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday Nessa! I'll drink a Hoegarden to you! The weather here is perfect for it too! It's hot! Maak er een plezante dag van hé! Hip hip hip, hoeraaaaa!

Mon amour, je sais que nous ne nous parlons plus beaucoup comme auparavant.Mais j'aimerais que tu saches que je garderai toujours une place pour toi dans mon coeur.Et j'espere qu'un jour, en fin,le destin nous réuniras ensemble pour toujours.Alors je serai libre de t'aimer de toute la force de mon coeur.En attendant, je te souhaite un tres bel anniversaire, et j'espere que tu va en profiter beaucoup.Je t'embrasse ma belle.

Happy Birthday Babe

As someone once said:
"They spent so much time arguing the wither-tos and why-fors, that when the sun’s first light cracked over the top of the trees and poof!....It turned them all to stone!"

Life is short so enjoy every second & remember:
"Alas, three years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable freaks. I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Nessa Nessa Nessa....Oh Nessa.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY NESSA!!!
:fireworks

30th-birthday-party.jpg

Happy Birthday Ness!!

This calls for a song! How about we do the polonaise on Er Staat een Paard in de Gang?

There line starts here :
:mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy

Happy Birthday Nessa, to one of the first friends I made here at SSF.

Enjoy.

:)

Thank you for all the kind wishes my dear friends. I had fireworks twice for my birthday... last night and tonight again. Had a nice time... only had one beer and did not get drunk :D Just very very tired because I did not get much sleep. So sweet of you to all think of me. Hugzzzzz.

Back