1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haters gon a hate...
2f9e66cbc17419f0084b4e9a52be96c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's always funny to me every toy or statue that has AA or AAA batteries included is by some brand you never heard of.

Holycrap I no lie just had that discussion with Verizon/Frontier on the no-name batteries. Like get some damn energizer or even Rayovac but nope it is some name never seen before. Who's even making these thing lmao.

Holycrap I no lie just had that discussion with Verizon/Frontier on the no-name batteries. Like get some damn energizer or even Rayovac but nope it is some name never seen before. Who's even making these thing lmao.

2 reasons.

1). They're made in China where millions of batteries are made.
2). Costs. Therefore use cheap batteries from point #1. Energizer etc are Western brands and expensive.

2 reasons.

2). Costs. Therefore use cheap batteries from point #1. Energizer etc are Western brands and expensive.

Where did you get this information?

:lol

2 reasons.

My top 2 guesses are true lol well it definitely makes sense though good post

It would have been nice if Sideshow had made it possible to turn the floating option and lighted panel to the other side to simulate the on screen floating position as Luke sees it pass by. Always just shy of perfect.

I believe that is actually a feature. It was shown in the announcement video.

Back