1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it can probably pass but it is too small which is unfortunate. The main reason I find it irritating is that for $250 on a basic, bare bones piece they didn't have a lot of room to make mistakes yet they made one.

Remember, they're not basing the scale of carbonite Han from Harrison Ford, they're basing it from the actual carbonite prop from the film which used a body double to create the mold who was a tad smaller than Ford (they only cast Ford's face). So in actuality, it's probably the same in accuracy in scale as the real carbonite prop used in the film.

Remember, they're not basing the scale of carbonite Han from Harrison Ford, they're basing it from the actual carbonite prop from the film which used a body double to create the mold who was a tad smaller than Ford (they only cast Ford's face). So in actuality, it's probably the same in accuracy in scale as the real carbonite prop used in the film.

Totally a guess on my part, but I don't think it's too small because the real movie prop was small. I think it's easier to believe they just made an error. Their first try was also too small. I think if they made it small because the stand in for the original prop was too short (alan harris, who played multiple parts throughout the trilogy), that they would go out of their way to let us know that.

Totally a guess on my part, but I don't think it's too small because the real movie prop was small. I think it's easier to believe they just made an error. Their first try was also too small. I think if they made it small because the stand in for the original prop was too short (alan harris, who played multiple parts throughout the trilogy), that they would go out of their way to let us know that.

Alan Harris is not a short guy though.

Alan Harris is not a short guy though.

Yeah he is taller than Jeremy bulloch I guess. Even if I knew the 1/1 prop was short, I would make a 1/6 version more to scale with my other figures if I could. I still think it would be cool to get this version, but I have the first one, and the light isn't enough of an incentive. Of course, I've been known to change my mind from time to time. :)

Yeah he is taller than Jeremy bulloch I guess. Even if I knew the 1/1 prop was short, I would make a 1/6 version more to scale with my other figures if I could. I still think it would be cool to get this version, but I have the first one, and the light isn't enough of an incentive. Of course, I've been known to change my mind from time to time. :)

The sculpt on this is better than the old one. The face sculpt on the old one isn't great.

I don't think it's too small at all. It might be an itsy bitsy shorter than the Han figure but on the surface it scales perfect will all the figures. Just like the real prop scaled fine with the actors. It's 15" total with about 13" for the actual block. It's fine. Good grief.

Mine arrived today in the UK

Well impressed

Here are a couple of DSLR shots of how i have it displayed...

One in the detolf during daytime and one 2 at night time..
831bbe238cace58f1e1d4046ecfab40c.jpg
4720397776b0175f8164c922545d80c2.jpg
e130e15f6fe947bc9a6dcf48ffea702f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They clearly made the han slab just tall enough to fit in our detolf displays on their nifty base, they were thinking of us, concerned about us, caring for us... and this is how you treat them? WITH THIS TERRIBLE FEEDBACK ABOUT ACCURACY??? Shame on you guys. Shame on all of you. After all they do for you. AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY SIDESHOW? *walks out and slams the door*

*comes back opens door* SHAME ON YOU!

*slams it again*

Well impressed

Have to say it does look quite good here. Might have to think about getting it still.

When you actually have it in hand it is not undersized.. i am over the moon with this release... just wish i would of had an email to say it was actually shipping because i didn't have the money for it and the customs charge cane at an unwelcome time...

Have to say it does look quite good here. Might have to think about getting it still.
Don't wait on it man... it is a case of 'when you actually get it in hand' it will blow you away... so iconic [emoji106]

Yeah I'm pretty excited for a light up han in carb, definitely going to look amazing with all the hunters. Even if it's slightly undersized, it's a background element anyways, so it will display really nicely

Well impressed

831bbe238cace58f1e1d4046ecfab40c.jpg
4720397776b0175f8164c922545d80c2.jpg
e130e15f6fe947bc9a6dcf48ffea702f.jpg

I wonder if Fett stands all cool like that with all his “bounties” he has claimed. He’s standing there like “Yeah Bitches I caught this”!!

Here is another i just took... one shot, one take... very rare that happens in photgraphy.. i am in awe everytime i look at this thing...
fc7a4a2bfe920af02960d2ea0898bd46.jpg

Back