Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the last time Sideshow had any low price SW item? I still think it'll be made of polystone making it more expensive.

there is a WALL ... and Hon will be very heavy ......... polystone or a some thing like it

Agreed.

I say $49.99. Piece of plastic with some LEDs. Come on.

OK, maybe $59.99 tops. It's an environment. That's all.

Yeah, this is around what I was thinking the price point will be. I'd be shocked if it was much higher unless there is more to the environment than Han and a possible wall.

Dammit! Was thinking of getting rid of Jabba and Throne. Depends on how much it costs but I'm guessing it's $79.99 to $99.99. If the Holochess table was $50.00, this will certainly be more than that. Cool release, just not sure if I'll get it for sure or not.

If this turd was 50.00, there is NO way Han will be that cheap. Never.

Much more detail in those little metal monsters. Brings up the cost. No reason the Carbonite should be more than $59.99... maybe $5 more for the lights. If it's $89.99, it's a pass for me.

there is a WALL ... and Hon will be very heavy ......... polystone or a some thing like it

It's not gonna be a WALL...it may be a section. And it won't be polystone for 1/6th. It will be plastic.

Hopefully it's not attached to the "wall", as I'd rather use this for an "Empire" display.

Much more detail in those little metal monsters. Brings up the cost. No reason the Carbonite should be more than $59.99... maybe $5 more for the lights. If it's $89.99, it's a pass for me.

I hope you are right. I have just gotten used to Sideshow Star Wars being expensive and overpriced, imo anyway.

I will be pleasantly surprised if it is $59.99.

Since it says environment I have to assume the wall is included, and also assuming these are polystone, it will definitely be at least $100 if not more.

It's not gonna be a WALL...it may be a section. And it won't be polystone for 1/6th. It will be plastic.
I disagree. I'm thinking it'll be something along the lines of the temple environment for Indiana Jones. The wall section at least seems like it would be polystone, otherwise it would be way too light.

If you subtract the Belloq figure from the environment, you're paying $60 for it, so that's a possible base price, but I'm thinking it'll be closer to $75. Of course all of this depends on stuff like the materials used and whether it includes lights. I would not be totally shocked if it was $99 (although I wouldn't be happy, unless Han was also polystone).

I hope you are right but I can't see this being under $90.

I guess I'm thinking this is more like Sidious Holochair or the dejarik table... others here are thinking its more like Jabba's throne...

The throne guys may be right, since the NL said something about 'more for Jabba's throne'... but I hope not. I don't want a big "throne" type display made of polystone. I want a good Han in Carbonite... you can keep the wall and whatever.

I remember all too well how everyone went nuts for the throne... and two months after Jabba arrived, eveyone was dumping it. If this thing is a whole wall with Han hanging on it... I foresee the same thing. Lots of dumping down the line... for Hot Toys latest toys.

Anyway, you wall/polystone guys might be right after all. I hope not though. :)

i never understood why people started dumping the jabba/throne set up. its my favorite by far and stops people in their tracks that see it. of everything in my room.......jabba gets the most wows of all. the han will be a nice addition.........now if they would just get to working on an oola....:D

You can all thank me now! I recently got the Hasbro Han In C-block and said to myself that within 3 months Sideshow will bring one to us all. Sure as sith, here he is within 2 months. My Hasbro looks awesome the way I have it set up in my Jabba dio right now. If this thing lights up it will be incredible! And yes, I hope it can be a stand alone piece without the wall. It won't look good with a section of wall only and the rest of my setup. And yes! Go Oola!!!! and that fat dancing chick! Never mind I have no more room as it is!

I think it will be closer to around 89.99 especially if it includes the whole wall section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back