Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!!!!!!!way to go sideshow! definately getting this....my setup will be complete!

This is great news, I didn't like displaying the Hasbro one with my Jabba so this is definitely one to order!

I am finally going to have this for my Jabba set up.
Very nice.

Nice announcement!

I do hope to get one in the PF line as well, with lights, etc.

This could very well have lights on it, although if I had to bet I would say no. It would be a pretty easy feature to pull off since there's so much room for the electronics inside (just compare it to something like the helmet or backpack on the Hot Toys Alien space suits), but Sideshow hasn't really done much in this vein in the past.

Leia Boussh just jumped in Value!

What a great way to display her...

Sweet, sweet news. Doesn't do much to soften the LOTR blow, but awesome in the extreme, just the same.

Put me down for 2!

Leia Boussh just jumped in Value!

What a great way to display her...

Great, I have a GC I need to use - guess I need to wait until Spook is over.

Actually would be cool in 1/6. :banana

awesomo.jpg

Definately ordering one. Now i just need to get Jabba/Throne/Bib/Salacious/Buboicula :monkey2

HELL yes!!!!!!! I've been wanting this since the day I first preordered Jabba and throne way back when. INSTANT buy!! :chew:chew:chew

I am expecting (nothing less than) light functions on this piece..

I am expecting (nothing less than) light functions on this piece..

Would be a big disappointment if it did not have lights. Hot Toys can do, no reason why Sideshow cant.

No lights= L A M E !!!!

*fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back