Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE HAVE LED LIGHTS, PLEASE HAVE LED LIGHTS

Sideshow Rules, VERY happy about this :rock

I am expecting (nothing less than) light functions on this piece..

Would be a big disappointment if it did not have lights. Hot Toys can do, no reason why Sideshow cant.

No lights= L A M E !!!!

*fingers crossed*

It HAS to have lights!!
And Seems like it has a wall and everything, I hope it's not too big so it
can fit in here nicely:

DSC06732.jpg

If ya think about, due to it's 'limited' articulation, HE might just be the environment.

Personally, I hope for at least part of the wall.

and YES, WE WANT LIGHTS

I'll say right now that there's no way I would buy this if it was just Han (especially without lights). The hasbro version is good enough for me if that's all it is.

I don't see much room for it not to include the wall, the wall in the photo looks like part of the piece the way it's lit and all, doesn't look like the actual wall photoshopped behind it. I imagine it's the entire small space where Han is put on display in the palace.

If Hot Toys can put lights in Iron Mans hands and chest, Sideshow has no excuse as to why they can't put a couple lights in an environment type setup as this.

I will be surprised if this comes with lights, too.

Well, I'll bet many of us (myself included) are wondering how we'll have to re-set of Jabba display for this. It's cool to see Sideshow revisit one of their best successes with this piece. Very cool.

If Hot Toys can put lights in Iron Mans hands and chest, Sideshow has no excuse as to why they can't put a couple lights in an environment type setup as this.

Hell, they did T2 LS bust so that the eye fades out when you power it down just like in the movie. SSC's no stranger to lights in their pieces.

Hell, they did T2 LS bust so that the eye fades out when you power it down just like in the movie. SSC's no stranger to lights in their pieces.

In busts and statues, yes. In 1/6 figures, not so much. The only thing I can think of offhand is the (disastrous in my opinion) Sidious & holochair.

Well, I'll bet many of us (myself included) are wondering how we'll have to re-set of Jabba display for this.

Ya, where mine is at the moment, Han cannot join, at least not film accurrately, I've got a place to Jabba's left I can put it. This is probably even a Q2 2009 piece so plenty of time to figure it out.

Awesome announcement. Thank God SSC isn't doing SW like Indiana Jones or else they'd have this as an exclusive pack-in with General Madine. :lol ;)

In busts and statues, yes. In 1/6 figures, not so much. The only thing I can think of offhand is the (disastrous in my opinion) Sidious & holochair.

Sid-chair is exactly why I think it might very well have lights. It should, especially if it doesn't come with a wall. It's just a big hunk of hollow plastic after all.

Shame this won't come with an unfrozen Han Solo figure. Maybe normal hair and slicked back hair. On the Pro. To make up for Bespin Han :lol

I'm in for it no matter what, but I'll be more enthused with lights. I'm not just in it no matter cuz of the "it's Star Wars" mentality, growing up, Han in Carbonite was always a favorite thing of mine, I enjoy the main characters taken out of context, and Jabba's palace was great for that, Slave Leia, Han in Carbonite (though it originated in ESB). The original Kenner was always a want, still don't have one, and when the new Hasbro one came out, I got so excited, then they made the 12" one and that was one of my happiest Christmas mornings when I opened that up. Ever since SSC started their Jabba lineup, I've been wanting to see their take on this, I'm so happy it's finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back