Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does ssc post an official time of when these sold out & where is it if they do??

Any Freaks miss this that want it? I only am looking for my cost plus shipping to you .... and hey, I get the RW points.

:wave

Your Wait List Reservation ID is
W4471 placed on 05/15/2009 17:02

If you check your SS account, it should list the seconds as well. It'd be interesting to know.

I got one in at 17:02:17 as well as a couple others. Seems like I just squeaked in.

If you check your SS account, it should list the seconds as well. It'd be interesting to know.

I got one in at 17:02:17 as well as a couple others. Seems like I just squeaked in.

Oh thanks, check my account and I came in just shy of 3 minutes:

Date Placed: 2009-05-15 17:02:57

Cool. I'm sure yours will convert.

Somewhere in those 40 seconds it sold out.

yeah Im not too worry about the convert.
I think someone says they only open about 10% of the total edition size to NON attendee, so did SS really get 200 orders in less then 3 minutes?

yeah Im not too worry about the convert.
I think someone says they only open about 10% of the total edition size to NON attendee, so did SS really get 200 orders in less then 3 minutes?

I said that, but then other (who are far more knowledgeable than me) said that its a minimum of ten, so it could have been more.

lando went much faster about 2000 orders in under 5.

2440444362_44f86fc4c4_b.jpg

something about plastic Lando standing over Kelly Brook with some Colt is quite funny.

Back