Halo (TV Series) | Paramount+ March 24, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad you posted that vid because I actually hadn't seen that one before. Hilarious! As good as the austin powers mass effect vids and big enough garrus.

Funnily enough, since Mass Effect is actually a franchise where a load of sex and nudity makes sense (unlike Halo) the producers will probably avoid any of that. Because they just have to be contrarian.

A compilation from years ago. Search YouTube for gamer poop mass effect. It was fun to watch during the height (and disappointment) of mass effect 3. The Skyrim stuff is funny as well.

I watched the first episode when it first came out and wasn't impressed. I decided to try to give it another chance now that the whole season is available...

This show is awful.

I liked the finale! I think I see what they were trying to accomplish season 1 set up, season 2 MC legend we know that also doesn’t take off the helmet. Got super pumped when I heard the Game theme in that last battle. I enjoyed it for what it was.

season 2 MC legend we know that also doesn’t take off the helmet.
doubt-press-x.gif

I watched the first episode when it first came out and wasn't impressed. I decided to try to give it another chance now that the whole season is available...

This show is awful.

When it started, I was hoping for cool action scenes and good toys. Anything else for me, on top of that, I saw as gravy.

Unfortunately, not really too much gravy. That being said, if the 2nd season is better, maybe some of these brands will start pumping out some more Halo stuff. At least collectors have that potential consolation prize. Non collectors, I can get the total disenchantment.

This looks like an improvement over S1 but it will be forever tainted by Master Cheeks.

O yea I forgot this was a thing. Sigh take me back to 2007 when halo was peak and they were about to make a movie with Peter Jackson

Back