Media HALO: The Masterchief Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the Precursors... the Flood are that epic huh? the image I had about them completely changed now...

giphy.gif

Yes. The Forerunner Trilogy expanded on a lot of ideas.
Till then, a lot of fans just assumed that the Forerunners were just advanced humans who bequeathed the galaxy to humans again.

Yup, Guilty Spark made me believe that...

But in the H4 Terminal videos, the Librarian mentioned that the Forerunners like her basically were bequeathing the Mantle Of Responsibility to the Humans as "Reclaimers of Forerunner Artefacts and technology". Like they had basically set all their tech to only work for a human's touch, and not San'Shyuum/Jiralhanae/Sangheili/Unggoy, etc.
Only Humans were deemed to be worthy of reclaiming the mantle.

I would love to see Blur do all the cinematics from all Halo games, just thinking what they could do with Halo 3 .... :panic:

The cinematics in H3 weren't too bad were they?
They are certainly close to the cinematics of H4.

No not at all.... but comparing them to those new cinematics... daymn! Johnson's never looked so good :)

No not at all.... but comparing them to those new cinematics... daymn! Johnson's never looked so good :)

I suppose now you mention it, Johnson didn't look all that great in the H3 cinematics.
What i don't understand is why they can't make a Halo MOVIE with those same graphics. There are loads of stories to tell.
Hell, the Halo Wars cinematics cut together into one clip is amazing to watch.

I want Halo movies, even if they are CG, dammnit! :rotfl

I suppose now you mention it, Johnson didn't look all that great in the H3 cinematics.
What i don't understand is why they can't make a Halo MOVIE with those same graphics. There are loads of stories to tell.
Hell, the Halo Wars cinematics cut together into one clip is amazing to watch.

I want Halo movies, even if they are CG, dammnit! :rotfl

:exactly:

I've thought that for years now! I mean they tried it with Halo Legends, that worked to some extent, why not just make a film!!! :(

And that scene of Halo Wars with the Spartans on the bridge is just the best, ever :)

:exactly:

I've thought that for years now! I mean they tried it with Halo Legends, that worked to some extent, why not just make a film!!! :(

I know. If they had a dedicated studio on it, All they would need are a few stories from the Halo-Verse. It would be perfect. Even something like we see on Reach, with Noble Team, or the story of Kurt from Halo Ghosts Of Onyx. Something which can be included with Canon but not interfere with it.

And that scene of Halo Wars with the Spartans on the bridge is just the best, ever :)

There are loads of cool things in those cinematics.
Like the Observation room of the Spirit Of Fire.
The scene where Spirit Of Fire grazes the Covenant Destroyer and debris rains down into camera.
The slight ret-conning of Spirit Dropships having grav lifts.
How mind numbingly massive the Elites are.
I also liked the "Parting of The Sea" on the Shield World. Another biblical reference(Hinting that perhaps Moses inadvertently activated some Forerunner device...).
That giant portal that the Spirit Of Fire flies through to enter the shield world.
Also, the view from that floating platform in the shield world.
The list could go on for hours.

I will be looking forward to completing every game on legendary with the updated graphics.
The one single level I hate is Cortana on halo3.
Such a slog to complete that one!

My concerns are purely aesthetic. I want Cortana updated to the Halo 4 style for all the games. Can't stand the way she looks in the Halo Anniverary edition, or in Halo 2 or 3. I liked her in the original Halo, and in Halo 4, and that was it.

My concerns are purely aesthetic. I want Cortana updated to the Halo 4 style for all the games. Can't stand the way she looks in the Halo Anniverary edition, or in Halo 2 or 3. I liked her in the original Halo, and in Halo 4, and that was it.

I totally agree. The H4 look was the best.
She reminds me of someone i know or someone famous, but i can't put my finger on it.

tumblr_momluzkfpq1qd6am5o1_r2_1280.jpg

790EB0C5-737E-4E16-80A6-E66C8C5046D2-15599-00000EA1A9E51351.jpg

Yeah it would be wicked if we had the same Cortana model throughout the entire saga... she definitely looked her best in Halo 4!

Yeah it would be wicked if we had the same Cortana model throughout the entire saga... she definitely looked her best in Halo 4!

I am half tempted to dye/repaint a HT Ada Wong blue. I reckon it would work. I did it once with a small Ma.K figure. I sprayed it white then drybrushed the thing with clear blue. With a light on it, it looked like a Hologram.

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LIMITED EDITION REVEALED FOR THE UK

Share. Steel Case available exclusively at GAME.

BY JORDAN SIRANIGames retailer GAME announced today that a limited edition of Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to the UK.

The limited edition includes a steel book case, a map book featuring pro tips for all of the multiplayer maps in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and the Grunt Funeral Digital Skull. The retailer later confirmed that the steel book case will be available exclusively at GAME.

While the steel book case won't be making its way overseas, US gamers can pick up the map book and the Grunt Funeral Digital Skull by pre-ordering from Best Buy.

Pre-orders for the Limited Edition will begin tomorrow morning; the price has not been announced at this time. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due out on Xbox One November 11 in the US, and November 14 in the UK.

Source - Gameinformer

UK Halo Collection Mjolnir Edition Comes With Master Chief Statue
by Ben Reeves on August 06, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Microsoft has detailed the European limited editions for it's upcoming Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but it looks like UK gamers will get a big bounty with a £169.99 special edition that includes an Artfx model of Master Chief.

limiteduk610.jpg

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection includes every game that starred Master Chief, so you won't be getting Halo Wars or Halo: Reach, but you will be getting the single and multiplayer modes for Halos 1-4 as well as access to the Halo 5: Guardians beta. It's already a sweet deal, but UK retailer Game just announced an even sweeter limited edition that includes Master Chief Artfx Statue that stands nearly 12 inches tall and displays Master Chief in his iconic Mjolnir assault armour, complete with his trusty Battle Rifle and interchangeable arms (pictured above). Game also announced a less limited, limited edition (pictured below.)

4341.lmited.jpg

Back