Media HALO: The Masterchief Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn guess I'm buying a Xbone.

1080p + 60FPS
Every Halo Map From Halo 1-4
Dedicated Servers
Original Halo 2 MP
Halo 4 MP Beta

$60

are they releasing all the previous games on xbox one with updated HD graphics? Ok, just read up on it, that is ****ing awesome, all four games on one disk, with 1 and 2 versions being remastered, awesome.

Wow, I just read that you can que up your favorite missions from any game, and play them one right after the other, wholly crap, you could play an entire games worth of nothing but vehicle missions lol how sick is that.

Last edited:
This is why I bought an Xbox one. Having both systems will finally begin to pay off. :rock

are they releasing all the previous games on xbox one with updated HD graphics? Ok, just read up on it, that is ****ing awesome, all four games on one disk, with 1 and 2 versions being remastered, awesome.

Wow, I just read that you can que up your favorite missions from any game, and play them one right after the other, wholly crap, you could play an entire games worth of nothing but vehicle missions lol how sick is that.

I got a little hard thinking about that.

I got a little hard thinking about that.

giphy.gif

That is good to hear then since now I don't have to both bother re-purchasing old Halo games of the past since I got rid of them out of anger doing M$'s DRM policy reveal at last years E3.

I got into the series at 3, so this is going to be essential for me.

Back