Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, they've been ready. Right now they are calmly eating their breakfast, just waiting for the right time to hit the switch.

they are probably too busy playing the beta they will forget to turn the switch.

Man how fun must be to make video games, play them and get payed billions of dollars.

dream job!

they are probably too busy playing the beta they will forget to turn the switch.

Man how fun must be to make video games, play them and get payed billions of dollars.

dream job!

I agree that it would be a great job to have, but I"m sure they're extremely stressed 90% of the time. They probably have all kinds of budget and deadline restrictions. Not to mention living up to expectations, and worrying about the plugged getting pulled at any minute. (I'm talking about you Lucasarts!!! Where's that freaking Indiana Jones game??? Basterds!!!!)

The wife and I are going to try and put my son down for a nap but if he won't we are going to switch off watching him. I can't wait for this to go live! I should have called in sick today :lol.

The wife and I are going to try and put my son down for a nap but if he won't we are going to switch off watching him. I can't wait for this to go live! I should have called in sick today :lol.

Yeah....and accept my frakn' friend request! It's collecting dust on the top of my friends list and its' annoying me! :tap

Back