Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys play halo regularly? I be on for a few games, as long as my connection holds up. But one game would test that. It'd be great to get back into it...

U better get on that! MAY 3RD IS COMING UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horror

Man I really wanted to play last night, but as soon as I got home, I passed out on the sofa.
I only had three Kronenbergs and a glass of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
I will try and get some games in tonight

:) yeah true!

Do you guys all play together or what? I'd friend some of you up if your on for it :)

I never know when they're on:lol...I just fire up my Xbox ...and if they're there, I just crash da party...cuz thats how I role. :cool:

I do see them usually around 8pm (US Time)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It hurts alright, like a sonofa*****!! :sick

I wish I still had the picture of when I got shot in a tournament from about 3 feet away. I had 4 HUGE welts from the paintballs.

the dude that ran the place thought he took them out with enough time to defrost but they had a little frozen centre
Frozen paintballs dont shot well. Most the time they will jam in the marker or if they do shot fly all crazy directions. Just use old paintball they dont break as easy but will fly fairly straight. The ones that dont break hurt way worse.

Back