HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it probably will. But although I like the ex part (needler) I don't think it's a must-have, both of the other weapons looks great as well and the es is small anyway. I'll probably alternate between the rifle and the needler myself. :)

i really like how the needler turned out i will definitely be swapping out the rifle and needler occasionally when i display him

Yep it probably will. But although I like the ex part (needler) I don't think it's a must-have, both of the other weapons looks great as well and the es is small anyway. I'll probably alternate between the rifle and the needler myself. :)

Is the needler the spikey thing in his hand? (You can tell I'm not a Halo person. :lol)

Yeah, those pics just posted summed it up right there...which is this piece is beast. Great set of in-hand pics. Halo fans shouldn't pass this dude up. COD statues, where are you? That's right, you're nowhere! Master Chief!

Looks amazing in those pics. Those initial pictures were just horrible...did not show any detail and washed out the color bad. They did an excellent job on the weathering and the needler looks amazing. Wish I was able to get the EX but figured id jump on a cheaper Reg from a retailer. I think this will sell out pretty fast once people see the in-hand pictures and reviews. Looks great and now I can't wait to get mine. Usually CSC is good with getting back to me on questions but I have not heard a word from them since I emailed days ago. :(

Back