HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slapped these pics together for a laugh;

edytyga3.jpg

Mirror effect on the visor looks much more pronounced in final product. Proto looks matte/misty by comparison. Less weathering on final version?

6ahadagy.jpg

From preview shot to Sideshow website photo to SDCC shots each one shows the olive/green of chief's armour differently. Need to see him in hand but I know I'll be keeping mine for real. Come on Thursday!!!

Based on the latest pictures, I'd say this looks very good! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Although I would've appreciated a little more weathering on the final product. But the visor looks much better on the production piece! And really hadn't expected this to be the same size as Hulk even with base! Definitely a keeper. Also a good example of how much you can trust in-hand pics. The first ones looked horrible but that's often because 98% of us takes pics with mobile phones and crappy lighting. You can't see how the product actually looks on those.

When the reg sells out, which I think will happen soon if in-hand pics and reviews are good, the aftermarket price on this will be higher and I think it'll be a popular one in the years to come. The ex on this is one of the hardest to acquire with its low ES, quick sellout and very low conversion rate for the waitlisters. Like I said earlier, I got on the WL over a year ago (Nov 2012) and had given up hope on it ever converting but got lucky on Wednesday right before it shipped. Was on the fence a little bit due to having too many statues in my plans now but I hardly doubt I'll regret it when he arrives. Can't turn down Master Chief! :)

The biggest knock I had with it was the helmet visor. I was very hesitant to buy. I can't believe chroming the visor makes that much of a difference. Glad ssc changed it and I'm glad I'd ordered it.

The biggest knock I had with it was the helmet visor. I was very hesitant to buy. I can't believe chroming the visor makes that much of a difference. Glad ssc changed it and I'm glad I'd ordered it.

You get the Exclusive?

I want. Must resist!

Same here, however I am going to order after I see some more in hand pics Monday and Tuesday. I have a strong feeling that this will go fast within the next few weeks. I think 750 reg for such a popular character is a pretty low ES. Plus once this sells out, I do not think I'll be able to get it because I see both the ex and reg going for crazy prices.

Same here, however I am going to order after I see some more in hand pics Monday and Tuesday. I have a strong feeling that this will go fast within the next few weeks. I think 750 reg for such a popular character is a pretty low ES. Plus once this sells out, I do not think I'll be able to get it because I see both the ex and reg going for crazy prices.

With this kind of quality, I agree. It will go fast. The character is too well known for it not to. Err on the side of caution, when it comes to this stuff.

BigSilva77 review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FQarF6A-4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUC73W1dvn8kjjXqyCaI_OoQ[/ame]

You get the Exclusive?

Yes sir I did:yess:

Based on the latest pictures, I'd say this looks very good! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Although I would've appreciated a little more weathering on the final product. But the visor looks much better on the production piece! And really hadn't expected this to be the same size as Hulk even with base! Definitely a keeper. Also a good example of how much you can trust in-hand pics. The first ones looked horrible but that's often because 98% of us takes pics with mobile phones and crappy lighting. You can't see how the product actually looks on those.

When the reg sells out, which I think will happen soon if in-hand pics and reviews are good, the aftermarket price on this will be higher and I think it'll be a popular one in the years to come. The ex on this is one of the hardest to acquire with its low ES, quick sellout and very low conversion rate for the waitlisters. Like I said earlier, I got on the WL over a year ago (Nov 2012) and had given up hope on it ever converting but got lucky on Wednesday right before it shipped. Was on the fence a little bit due to having too many statues in my plans now but I hardly doubt I'll regret it when he arrives. Can't turn down Master Chief! :)

Actually it took months to sell out 300.:monkey3

Sweet review.....looks amazing in this video. Killer job on the paint and personally I think they nailed this one. Looks like the wait is going to be worth it.

Sweet review.....looks amazing in this video. Killer job on the paint and personally I think they nailed this one. Looks like the wait is going to be worth it.

Halo fans are in for a treat. This flew under my radar, so I'm really surprised with the end product. This'll be one that people look back and say 'How did I miss that???'

Halo fans are in for a treat. This flew under my radar, so I'm really surprised with the end product. This'll be one that people look back and say 'How did I miss that???'

Agreed...we shall see how long the Reg stays around in the next few weeks. I think after the holiday's this will vanish. I regret not jumping on the EX when I had the chance but I will be more than happy with the Reg...hoping I get it before the new year. I am just glad after all the delay's that it came out so good....it would have been hugely disappointing if it came out bad after all the wait.

Agreed...we shall see how long the Reg stays around in the next few weeks. I think after the holiday's this will vanish. I regret not jumping on the EX when I had the chance but I will be more than happy with the Reg...hoping I get it before the new year. I am just glad after all the delay's that it came out so good....it would have been hugely disappointing if it came out bad after all the wait.

I think we'll see a big demand in the next week to week and a half, with the holidays coming up. Then, with holiday money, you'll probably have a second surge of buyers. Before you know it, they'll pop a 'sold out' on this one. The fan base is just too large. Only a matter of time.

Can one of you that has gotten this pieces, take/post an image of him NEXT to a 360 game?

People/I in the other thread are curious how this and the McF piece stack up next to each other. Unless someone has both...

Would like to compare/overlay the game case to this one...
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums...n-halo-4-the-master-chief-resin-statue-69.jpg

The real problem with selling most of these (statues in general) and "selling out fast"...if the fact (and in this case), out of all the people in the world that would buy this...only a small fraction probably even know it exists at the moment.
I never knew about 90% of this stuff until I started collecting and digging into everything.

Back