HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, some in-hands of the Chieftain. Yeah, the pics are on the weak side, and I will say the shade of olive is a big on the darker side; however, he still looks good. The base also fits him properly....I mean he's Master Chief. He SHOULD be standing on the summit of a mountain as far as I'm concerned.

Hey guys,

What are those red dots on the inner thigh area supposed to be? I saw them on the prototype as well.

Thanks.

Here's some pics guys/gals of Sideshow Master Chief PF Exclusive. This thing is Freakin Awesome. You'll be very Happy in hand. One of the Best for 2013 IMO. I'll do a Video hopefully later tonight..

300 ex, 750 reg I think. Ex sold out ages ahgo. I got on the waitlist over a year ago and just got converted a few days ago.

300 ex, 750 reg I think. Ex sold out ages ahgo. I got on the waitlist over a year ago and just got converted a few days ago.

Man, this will command a lot of money down the road (if it hasn't already done so.)

This is really something. Very impressive.

Back