HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love the exclusive (needler is my favorite weapon)
but I do think the price is getting ridiculous... also think that a few (artistic) changes would be better and the needler should be more blue-ish purple and not that salmon brown thing...

SideshowCollectibles_-_Halo_-_Masterchief_fixed.jpg

Chief stands close to 7ft so this is probably going to be much larger than your average PF. Either way I was buying this no matter the price. Chief is my favorite video game character of all time and I'm so happy SS finally got the Halo license.

When in his armor he is over 7ft.

Along with the base, this is probably a 25-26" statue.

I just finished Halo Anniversary on legendary last night. The visor on this statue is exact to the one in the game, although the needled seems to look a little different.

but I do think the price is getting ridiculous... also think that a few (artistic) changes would be better and the needler should be more blue-ish purple and not that salmon brown thing...

I was going to post that! Wasn't the needler much more blue/purple ?

I think the price is high because he's tall and because someone noted the connection seems to be at the shoulder so maybe he comes with 3 witch out arms?

I just finished Halo Anniversary on legendary last night. The visor on this statue is exact to the one in the game, although the needled seems to look a little different.

Hey Kal! I put my pics on HDD like you asked.

So you're getting this one eh? I'm getting mighty tempted. Doubt there will be another Master Chief for a long time.

I like the visor details change much better. I know it wasn't like that in the original game but the smooth orange bubble looks kinda dumb at this scale.

The helmet from the first Halo is the best, so good choice of SS.
Bit pricey but he is HUGE!!! Gonna order, not sure if i want the ex though, was hoping for a switch out Cortana. Think I just buy it in Holland. :yess:

Hey Kal! I put my pics on HDD like you asked.

So you're getting this one eh? I'm getting mighty tempted. Doubt there will be another Master Chief for a long time.

Great pics! I replied on HDD. Like I said, definite purchase for me, although Sideshow is taking every last bit of my spending cash for the next year.:slap I love the Chief, my anticipation for this statue is almost as high as the Hulk Maquette.

Great pics! I replied on HDD. Like I said, definite purchase for me, although Sideshow is taking every last bit of my spending cash for the next year.:slap I love the Chief, my anticipation for this statue is almost as high as the Hulk Maquette.

I can't access HDD from work anymore. Not sure why either. It's not our web proxy. Maybe the IDS is blocking it for some reason or another.

I can't access HDD from work anymore. Not sure why either. It's not our web proxy. Maybe the IDS is blocking it for some reason or another.

That really sucks! That forum seems to be pretty dead, nobody that I used to chat with is on very often anymore. I know that I don't post frequently, but damn. Well, check out the post when you get home. Are you not a Halo fan, is that why you're unsure of purchasing?

That really sucks! That forum seems to be pretty dead, nobody that I used to chat with is on very often anymore. I know that I don't post frequently, but damn. Well, check out the post when you get home. Are you not a Halo fan, is that why you're unsure of purchasing?

Oh I love Halo... It's just that I have so much on pre-order already. Not sure the EX on this one is a must have so I might sit it out and get a reg when I'm passed the onslaught.

Me really likey....put not the pricey! I'll still get it though...I think the height of the sculpture and the three weapons....it's not bad...not bad at all :)

-Anyone know watsup with SF????? Is it down?

Oh I love Halo... It's just that I have so much on pre-order already. Not sure the EX on this one is a must have so I might sit it out and get a reg when I'm passed the onslaught.

I can understand that. I have Batman, Rinzler, and Hulk on order,but like you said who knows when we might get another Master Chief statue.

Back