Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between this an the 10th Anny of the first one I am so pumped!!!!! so sick!!! ____ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Not really sure how I feel about it. Between Halo 1-3, ODST and Reach we already have 5 games with the exact same gameplay.

While seeing Cheif's story continue is of interest, it's still the 6th game of Halo with little difference in the game itself.

I ____ing love Halo, I'm in. Hopefully we get figures to accompany it.

Hmm I wonder who is going to be the enemy this time since the wars over.

Not really sure how I feel about it. Between Halo 1-3, ODST and Reach we already have 5 games with the exact same gameplay.

While seeing Cheif's story continue is of interest, it's still the 6th game of Halo with little difference in the game itself.

I agree with this. This game has to at least have a whole new set of enemies. I'm sick of the Covenant and the Flood.

Just got around to watching that preview trailer. All I have to say is, meh. I already miss Bungie. Where's the sense of awe? Where's the dramatic need to know and see more?

O boy the thought of the new enemy is killing me I wonder who it might be. They better not mess up halo 4 .

i will poop my pants if that thing is the Dyson Sphere where The rest of Blue Team with the remaining SPARTAN-IIIs, CPO Mendez, and Dr. Halsey are in!!! that would be full of win!!!!!

The Warthog vehicle design to be used in Halo 4 is buried deep within upcoming Xbox 360 exclusive racing game Forza 4.
It's viewable in Forza 4's "Autovista" mode, Wired reports. Images are below.
You can use motion-sensing add-on Kinect to move around the model of the Warthog, which Microsoft describes as an Easter Egg.
AI Cortana will narrate and tell stories about the vehicle's prowess, apparently. You can't drive it, though.
Halo 4, announced at E3 in June, is set to launch on the Xbox 360 next year. It's in development at Microsoft's internal Halo developer, 343 Industries.

fm42010amgwarthog1wm.png

fm42010amgwarthog2wm.png

fm42010amgwarthog3wm.png

Back