Halloween (The Holiday)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wHySoSeRiOuS203

Super Freak
Reaction score
...I'm about two months early here but, I cant wait for this years Halloween! I've seen threads for the movie, spooktacular, halloween parties but none for the holiday itself! c'mon guys post your favorite halloween stories, decorations, costumes anything here!

Happy_Halloween_Jack_O_Lantern_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

I'm dressing as Silk Spectre (Laurie) from Watchmen.

I don't have too many stories to tell.... There was this weird (and scary) thing once when I was in high school....my friend and I dressed up as Buffy and Drusilla and we were followed by this guy in a dark car through out our neighborhood until we ended up running to my grandmother's house and going inside for a while. It was kind of crazy.

Best holiday. I watch horror movies for 2 months, I buy decorations(i dont even do that for Christmas), and I love going to costume parties.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing Trick R Treat when it comes out this year. I've been waiting 3 years to see it. I picked up a masquerade mask and cloak, really crazy looking one though, similar to the costume the guy with Anna Paquin is wearing in the trailer for Trick R Treat. It gave me a creepy Eyes Wide Shut vibe and its simple.

Keep an eye on my blog when I start it up in October, I'll have at least 2 big Halloween giveaways.

The weather here in Wisconsin the past two days has been very reminiscent of October. I can not wait. It's my favorite time of the year.

I am VERY excited for Halloween this year. Well, I always am. I do scary movies the full month of October and of course decorate. It's just a really fun time. Can't wait.

I am going all out this year, even though there are very little trick or treaters. Its also my favorite time of year too, I plan on watching horror movies all October.

I am hopefully going to be Leatherface (remake) I've been wanting to be him for the past few years and never got around to it. I'm also going to watch horror movies the whole week of Halloween and then on Halloween watch the ORIGINAL Halloween as I have every yr. Tradition. :D

I love Halloween. We are going to be moving from Oklahoma to Texas some time in October, so I hope we'll be settled in so I can decorate for Halloween.

I love halloween, but i have no idea what i'm going to be this year..
heck, i love the whole month of october..
going to halloween stores, and watching scary movie marathons.. the weather..

best holiday ever!

some years ago, i won 1st place in a halloween costume contest, organized by a restaurant/nightclub. i went as wolverine (x-men movie version).

i got hit on by a lot of chicks that night. musta been my big, hard claws. :lol

Have no idea what I'm gonna do this year for Halloween. Last year sucked though cause I messed my knee up helping my dad lift some boxes so I stayed home and watched horror movies. If I do dress up this year I may go as Dr. Salvador/Chainsaw Ganado from Residen Evil 4.

I'm looking for a huge prop... something along the line of the pic in the first post (pumkin scarecrow)

I will be doing a very special Halloween decoration in my house this year that involves Sideshow. Stay Tuned!!!

One year i won 2nd in a costume contest at a bowling alley dressed as the grim reaper. As i remember i won a big box of crayolas.

Back