Halloween (The Holiday)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to this year, for obvious reasons...

I have my two costumes ready to go.. thanks to a year of planning and some good trades. Still waiting on some stuff for the GB suit, but that should be in any day now. My decorations are here ready to go as well, thankfully I took care of that before my world imploded around me these past few weeks.

remakeJason015.jpg

remakeJason016.jpg

gbsuit008.jpg

Something happen?

I'm really looking forward to this year, for obvious reasons...

I have my two costumes ready to go.. thanks to a year of planning and some good trades. Still waiting on some stuff for the GB suit, but that should be in any day now. My decorations are here ready to go as well, thankfully I took care of that before my world imploded around me these past few weeks.

remakeJason015.jpg

remakeJason016.jpg

gbsuit008.jpg

The stuff I posted in my customs thread... just my Wife's seizure, car trouble, financial trouble, school starting, driving 2+hrs a day... :banghead

It's definitely gotten a bit crazy over here. :lol

ahhhhh I see yep wifes are trouble...jk man I hope your wifes okay, as well as the car

Well I have Chucky, Tiffany and Sam ready to take to work and put on my desk... they are always a hit.

So, does anyone know of any places online that sell good looking tombstones? I hate that plastic crap you find in the stores. :monkey2

No sources for good tombstones that I have found. Honestly, the best route is to make your own. I've made them out of cardboard boxes and they came out really good. Another route is foam. Either take some work, and some time... but are worth it in the end.

I finally found a perfect mask, I'm going to go as the Lobotomy Doctor from the movie Brazil.

I think I'm gonna be Mega Man this year. However, I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go as the video game version, or the version I see in my mind's eye when I listen to The Protomen.

Decisions, decisions. Any of you guys ever make a costume based on an original design?

Back