Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carry HK 45 compact everyday
Sig p230 380
Colt M-4 14.5 SBR
AK-103 Side folder
Mosin Nagant
Remington 870 Tactical 12ga
Stoeger 12ga side by side
CZ-82 9x18
Holder of a Curio and Relics FFL 03

024-1.jpg

007.jpg

014-1.jpg

018.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

001.jpg

It looks more stable, but i dont want to replace one of my grip sides...

I`ll try the other one first and if im not happy with it i`ll go with the other option.

Any good red dot sights you guys are familiar with? I was thinking of buying a NcStar D4B looks decent for that price.

It looks more stable, but i dont want to replace one of my grip sides...

I`ll try the other one first and if im not happy with it i`ll go with the other option.

Any good red dot sights you guys are familiar with? I was thinking of buying a NcStar D4B looks decent for that price.

I have a Aimpoint which i'm very happy with, Swedish quality :D

edit: Its a CompM2 by the way.

in CA we have an assembly bill AB962 (thanks to Arnold for not vetoing it) that goes into effect starting next Feb 2011 whereby purchasing of handgun ammo can no longer be obtained online. of course there are plans to repeal it which _could_ happen but to be on the safe side i decided a year ago to stock up just in case. just recently i found that some out of state ammo vendors are starting to give us a heads up on this new law. :(

IMG_0840.jpg

Btw, i read somewhere that lasers above 5mw is ilegal in the states?

Must be the only time were Swedish law is less restricted then US :p

Unless you live in California, in the United States...then ALL of Sweden's gun laws are much more liberal than ours.

Well... In Sweden you must have been an active member on a certified shooting range for at least one year to get a licence for a gun, and only .22 guns, you have to wait even longer to get a licence for larger calibers. To get a license for a rifle it has to be either .22 or you must be a hunter, there is no way you get a licence for a rifle above .22 for sports.

Still I think the gun laws are good in Sweden, but I'm really jealous of P1X4R ;)

edit: We however do not have the length of barrel bull ____ you guys have... AS long as it is semi automatic only the barrel can be how short you want...

Well... In Sweden you must have been an active member on a certified shooting range for at least one year to get a licence for a gun, and only .22 guns, you have to wait even longer to get a licence for larger calibers. To get a license for a rifle it has to be either .22 or you must be a hunter, there is no way you get a licence for a rifle above .22 for sports.

Still I think the gun laws are good in Sweden, but I'm really jealous of P1X4R ;)

edit: We however do not have the length of barrel bull ____ you guys have... AS long as it is semi automatic only the barrel can be how short you want...

P1X4R does an awesome job of maintaining our collection with the California restrictions he has to deal with.

our collection? hit me up when the Zombie Apocalypse is in full swing. i'll hand ya some artillery for our offensive. :D

btw, you may notice that my pics are gone. i'll be replacing them with new, updated ones.

our collection? hit me up when the Zombie Apocalypse is in full swing. i'll hand ya some artillery for our offensive. :D

btw, you may notice that my pics are gone. i'll be replacing them with new, updated ones.

LOL...are you just noticing that? I have been referring to your collection as "ours" from the start.

In a Zombie scenario i think you would do good P1X4R. Its all about the amount of ammo though :D

actually, i've been hoarding for almost a year now ever since AB962 was not vetoed by governator Schwarzenegger. :D btw, this new bill goes into effect Feb 2011.

my stash consists of 9mm, 10mm, .380acp, .40s&w, .45acp, 5.7x28mm, .223, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, 00 buckshot, and .454

i've been buying the good stuff too. Federal HST, Winchester Ranger, Speer Gold dots, and Hornady TAP. i think i'm covered. :)

Last edited:
Back