Guitar Hero World Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the differance between RB2 and this setup?

Dude, go watch the videos about the development of the GH drumset. I guarantee you it will really impress you. Real drummers like Travis Barker and Chad Smith helped design it to as close to a real drum kit as could be (for video games of course).

I don't have the links since i'm blocked from gaming sites at work though, so Kit will have to help you out with that.

Just looked it up again its 1,200 notes or 3 minutes whichever comes first.:monkey2

Oh man, that's gay as hell. 1,200 notes is good because on Med level there are a lot of 5 min songs that only have 900-1000 notes, but 3 min? That does blow indeed.

Yep I really like the drum set but I am a noob at it anyways so it won't matter. I will stick with RB for the extra content.

Or do waht Ima do. I already have the RB2 game disc. Buy the GHWT set up and you can use the stuff from GH to play RB.

:lecture I've played guitar for 14 years now, so I can write my own music on that. :lol

Yeah, but if you can only do 3 min songs then the game took a bit of a hit for me. I mean that seriously limits the library of songs you can put in the game.

Or do waht Ima do. I already have the RB2 game disc. Buy the GHWT set up and you can use the stuff from GH to play RB.

Yeah but I can't afford them both. Ahh hell who I am kidding. I probably can't buy either one because of Fable 2 and GOW 2. :lol

Wow, Gayble dude? Come on.

fable2.jpg

And Gayble is for H0M0's!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd call you one BM, but you're a woman...not a H0M0 :lol

Back