Guitar Hero World Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Gamestop website it shows this in stock at my local shop I think I might drive bye there and check it out.

My awesome wife just picked this up for me today as an early bday present... of course im stuck at work all day but I got it!!

Let me guess you work for the demonic powers that be? (EB Games & Gamestop) No offense and I am sure you hate working for them at times but they are a stupid stupid company. :D

yeah cheeseman is right, I work at TRU. Here is the breakdown:

Super Bundles
Wii - 16
Xbox - 6
PS3 - 6

Game/Guitar
Xbox - 18
PS3 - 6
Wii - 38 (think more actually)
PS2 - 6

Games (rough estimates)
Wii - 14
PS3 - 4
Xbox - 20
PS2 14

Thats pretty much what we ended up with today, and I didnt releaize until today that the preorders we had were only for the game or game/guitar bundle.

So, has anyone had some time with the game yet? Cause the 1st day reviews/posts are not looking too good. IGN gave it a 7.9 and listed a myriad of problems (basically most of the problems were areas where GHWT tried to emulate RB and didn't do as good a job - according to them). Plus, the gamefaq board is afire with people who seem to hate the game. Sure, they could be fanboys and pre-teens, but it's just hard to drop 200 dollars on something if I am not sure it's going to be a winner.

This was pretty funny,
Tony Hawk, Kobe, Micheal Phelps , and A-rod
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AAgj5eKm8kg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I played a couple of songs and liked it. More of the same, but what more do you want ?

Picked this up for the Wii, $59 for the guitar and game on Black Friday. Good deal.

I've got all the other ones for PS2, so this was my first Wii GH. I played GH3 on Wii at a friends' and it seemed to be out of sync from my PS2, but GHWT seems to sync up better.

Decent song list. Not as good as GH1 or 2, IMO, but much better than GH3. Not as hard as GH3 either, which is good. Still very challenging but not impossible like GH3.

Love the Mii jamming. Haven't tried the editor yet.

Debating whether to pick up the drums. I had RB for PS2 and didn't really enjoy the drums, but I really didn't enjoy that much of RB in general for some reason.

Back