GUESS WHAT! i have enough money to buy the....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ripjaws95

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT! i have enough money to buy the alien from AVP the warrior alien! i am just 13 and i finnally saved up for it (and i will have lots to spare!) i have $257 american dollars!!!! so it only costs about $150 american dollars to get it so i will have $107 american dollars left!

KICK ASS for a thirteen year old!:chew

well done man, a true collector. I guess we all have to remember where we started our collecting & it's great to see a new generation starting

GUESS WHAT! i have enough money to buy the alien from AVP the warrior alien! i am just 13 and i finnally saved up for it (and i will have lots to spare!) i have $257 american dollars!!!! so it only costs about $150 american dollars to get it so i will have $107 american dollars left!

KICK ASS for a thirteen year old!:chew

I was going to post a typical BadMoon comment. However, then I read that you are 13 so I wont. Now that being said. Save your money for a car! :lol:monkey3

Congrats man! :duff Oh crap under 21 :chug

Seriously! :rock congrats!

I was going to post a typical BadMoon comment. However, then I read that you are 13 so I wont. Now that being said. Save your money for a car! :lol:monkey3

Congrats man! :duff Oh crap under 21 :chug

just couldn't stop being yourself for one post eh?

cursing in a 13 year olds thread :D

Wow man- cool.

Although I still think the title of this thread is funny in a sort of "bragging" way.

My suggestion to you is save up because life is really expensive man. You are going to probably want a car and a good guitar. :rock

Wow man- cool.

Although I still think the title of this thread is funny in a sort of "bragging" way.

My suggestion to you is save up because life is really expensive man. You are going to probably want a car and a good guitar. :rock

and a girlfriend :D

Tell that to P!tu. He's still riding the bus.

Congrats on the purchase, Ripjaws.

it is a great figure , you should be happy with him.
Great to see such a young collector !. Im only 17 dude!.
Keep collecting and remember keep the box for the possible investment!. :rock

Back