Guess the NEXT Star Wars 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I think we need Anakin and Obi Wan should be released in 'bookend' format. AOTC versions and I would also like TPM Anakin and TPM Padawan Anakin.

I agree. I think we need Anakin and Obi Wan should be released in 'bookend' format. AOTC versions and I would also like TPM Anakin and TPM Padawan Anakin.

:lecture :lecture

Man you better be sure this is right and not just a mistake. ( i hope it is as well cause i would own an ep2 kenobi)

I realised my jumping the gun on Clonobi was more curiosity on how the first armored SS fig turned out. Looking at Maul Fan's ep2 custom, I really would enjoy a traditional Jedi robed Kenobi over an EU version.

I realised my jumping the gun on Clonobi was more curiosity on how the first armored SS fig turned out. Looking at Maul Fan's ep2 custom, I really would enjoy a traditional Jedi robed Kenobi over an EU version.

The only reason i didn't get Clonobi was cause it was EU-ish to me and would've liked an ep2 Kenobi more. I just hope the rumor is true.

I've always disliked AOTC and kind of have a mental block against owning figures from that flick. One off appearances like Jango aren't an issue, but an Ep II Anakin or Obi Wan aren't much of an interest. That's why the Clonobi worked out so well for me... pretty much the same idea, but w/o the ick feeling of AOTC :lol

The whole movie just feels sloppy and unfocused to me... the love scenes are particularly bad, but aside from a few key scenes I could just drop the whole film.

The whole movie just feels sloppy and unfocused to me... the love scenes are particularly bad, but aside from a few key scenes I could just drop the whole film.

I agree. I like the last half hour, (and the Jango-Obi fight in the rain, sort of -- fist fights in SW are rare), but the rest of the movie could go.

Back