Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it for what it was. Just a fun thing. I've seen it a couple of times and that's enough though.

I see that no different than a blooper reel. Even the most serious or scary movies will have silly bloopers sometimes.

You might as well say f- that to this video :dunno

Unfortunately I find GotG to be the MCU's "Deadpool." Tries so hard to be funny and edgy but falls flat IMO. Star-Lord referencing Kevin Bacon or David Hasselhoff to characters who don't get the references is just riding the coattails of John McClane and Marty McFly invoking the names of Roy Rogers and Clint Eastwood. It's just not a joke that you can do over and over and still be funny IMO.

How can it be pointless if it is promoting the blu ray....
Video is trending right now, basically free advertising

That video is about as good as the movie behind it.

Disney Marvel is still channeling Disco and Early 80's. GOTG2, Ragnarok, hell even Spiderman was Ferris Bueller with that Oh Yeah song on every commercial.

I expect IW to be super-magical ... and open with that scream from Sweet's Ballroom Blitz!

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhh!

I'll get my free digital copy when I buy the Blu Ray. Too bad Disney won't release 4k until they milk every last cent out of blu.

Back