Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early look, set pics of Starlord's revised costume (with Pratt's stunt double). The chest armor looks like it's for a specific scene.

tumblr_o8w3wv2RSW1spx215o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8w3wv2RSW1spx215o2_540.jpg

Huh, that's not bad, it looks not that different from the first movie. I did want a short Jacket so maybe I'll get him, but I could easily pass.

I liked the long jacket, but my secret last remaining emergency 'still in stock' of the 'Mk 1' in NZ is now no longer listed, so I assume somebody coughed up the almost $500NZ for him.. :thud:

I do hope the MkII comes with a Walkman.. I'd just have to have that accessory... :lecture

I liked the long jacket, but my secret last remaining emergency 'still in stock' of the 'Mk 1' in NZ is now no longer listed, so I assume somebody coughed up the almost $500NZ for him.. :thud:

I do hope the MkII comes with a Walkman.. I'd just have to have that accessory... :lecture
I never even took the walkman out of the box :lol

Id love a short jacket starlord. I don't think I'll sell my current HT starlord just yet. Anyone think hot toys will do a gotg2 line?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He probably wasn't talking about Hot Toys, but I do expect to see a Mantis HT.

Gamora, Nebula and Mantis please :panic:

I think once you guys see Ayesha (Debicki's character) you may want her figure too :wink1: Her character design is quite impressive, to say the least. HT doesn't do a lot of MCU villains though, might be a shame given we have two female big bads next year (Hela being the other).

I think once you guys see Ayesha (Debicki's character) you may want her figure too :wink1: Her character design is quite impressive, to say the least. HT doesn't do a lot of MCU villains though, might be a shame given we have two female big bads next year (Hela being the other).
:lol I probably will, do you mean her comic characters design or was there designs released from the movie?

I'd like to see HT of those villains, but two things HT come up short on, villains and female characters. Hopefully with the current uptake in female figures from them it will mean these have a greater chance at being made. Although the Thor movies aren't big sellers compared to others and the GOTG movies have so many characters already, it's also very unlikely we'll get those

Back